Bands you've seen 5 or more times

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Anyone seen a band 5 times or more?

Were you ever lucky enough to get to the stage or meet the band members?

I've seen Foo Fighters maybe 7 times now and looking forward to seeing Pink again for the 5th time this summer.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
I have seen so many bands omg!! but I believe I saw Sixfeet Under like 7 times and Coal Chamber and Sevendust like 6 times This was back when Coal Chamber first came out though. Slayer 3 times...Ministry 3 times...Clutch 3 times. Alice Copper 3 times...Black Crowes 3 times...Testament 2 times...Primus 2 times. Tool 2 times...Ozzy 2 times.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Ive seen modest mouse more than I can count, STP I saw more than 5 times and met them all Scott Weiland was a dick, the rest are cool. I personally know all the guys from heiro, also met most of wu-tang at a studio in Sac. There are more but entertainers are entertainers and more often than not they are pretentious fucks.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I have never seen Rob Zombie sober. The venue I normally see him at is an amphitheater set into a hill, so lots of stairs going up and down. Bad combination. One time I got so fucked up I wandered off to the bathroom and missed most of the main act.

I’ve seen Mastodon twice, sucked both times. The first time I literally fell asleep in my seat. Sounded exactly like the album and they barely acknowledged the crowd.

Plus a ton of the shitty bands they put early in the festival lineups

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
I have never seen Rob Zombie sober. The venue I normally see him at is an amphitheater set into a hill, so lots of stairs going up and down. Bad combination. One time I got so fucked up I wandered off to the bathroom and missed most of the main act.

I’ve seen Mastodon twice, sucked both times. The first time I literally fell asleep in my seat. Sounded exactly like the album and they barely acknowledged the crowd.

Plus a ton of the shitty bands they put early in the festival lineups
Damn Mastadon sucked in concert? I happen to like that band. That really sucks.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
They weren't bad per se, just not interesting to watch at all. Very little stage presence.

The time I fell asleep was at Mayhem Fest 2013, I happened to catch them again like last year and they were better but I'm not crazy about them to begin with.

Speaking of Mayhem 2013, I forgot that was the first time I saw Five Finger Dick Punch. Horrible, horrible band.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've seen The Ramones 4 Times, Type O Negative 4 times Genitorturers 4 times as well Marlyn Manson,NIN and Rod Stewart 3 times a piece ,Mentallo And The Fixer,Electric Hellfire Club,Covenant,Download,Skinny Puppy,Spahn Ranch,,Acumen,Masochistic Religion,Diamanda Galas,Snog,Peaches, Platinum Blonde,Haujobb,Velvet Acid Christ,Gwar,Hate Dept,Babes In Toyland,Project Pitchfork,Decoded Feedback, Soundgarden,Dayglo Abortions,Revolting Cocks,Frontline Assembly,Front 242,The Prodigy,Chemical Brothers..etc..bunch more from festivals and such...lots, I used to be a DJ so got lots of incentives

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Diamanada Galas, haven't heard her name in a long ass time.
I've seen tons of bands, mostly once or twice. Over 5 is Tom Petty, Rolling Stones, Jane's Addiction, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Heart.

Missed seeing Revolting Cock due to work travel, but I really want to see them.

Stand out shows that I'd love to see again- My Life with the Kill Kult, Skinny Puppy, Front 242, Apocolyptica, Graveyard, NIN (have tickets for Red Rocks, will be my 4th time seeing them), Nina Hagen, Misfits (original of course), Dead Can Dance, Alabama Shakes, Ministry.

Bands I'm sad I never saw - Led Zeppelin, Black Crows, Ramones, Christian Death (Rozz, had tickets in hand to see them when he killed himself), Sex Pistols, Sound Garden, Sugar Cubes, Pantera, David Bowie, STP, there are many more.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've seen tons of bands, mostly once or twice. Over 5 is Tom Petty, Rolling Stones, Jane's Addiction, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Heart.

Stand out shows that I'd love to see again- My Life with the Kill Kult, Skinny Puppy, Front 242, Apocolyptica, Graveyard, NIN (have tickets for Red Rocks, will be my 4th time seeing them), Nina Hagen, Misfits (original of course), Dead Can Dance, Alabama Shakes, Ministry.

Bands I'm sad I never saw - Led Zeppelin, Black Crows, Ramones, Christian Death (Rozz, had tickets in hand to see them when he killed himself), Sex Pistols, Sound Garden, Sugar Cubes, Pantera, David Bowie, STP, there are many more.

We both forgot TOOL
smilies_fb5ohtyfyn16.gif

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
They weren't bad per se, just not interesting to watch at all. Very little stage presence.

The time I fell asleep was at Mayhem Fest 2013, I happened to catch them again like last year and they were better but I'm not crazy about them to begin with.

Speaking of Mayhem 2013, I forgot that was the first time I saw Five Finger Dick Punch. Horrible, horrible band.
I agree I fucking hate Five finger dick punch...and volbeat just pisses me off LOL

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️

I freaking love...love...love Jane's Addiction I saw them once for lollapalooza one year along with Audioslave and The Donnas and Steve-O. Great show for the most part.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
I've seen The Ramones 4 Times, Type O Negative 4 times Genitorturers 4 times as well Marlyn Manson,NIN and Rod Stewart 3 times a piece ,Mentallo And The Fixer,Electric Hellfire Club,Covenant,Download,Skinny Puppy,Spahn Ranch,,Acumen,Masochistic Religion,Diamanda Galas,Snog,Peaches, Platinum Blonde,Haujobb,Velvet Acid Christ,Gwar,Hate Dept,Babes In Toyland,Project Pitchfork,Decoded Feedback, Soundgarden,Dayglo Abortions,Revolting Cocks,Frontline Assembly,Front 242,The Prodigy,Chemical Brothers..etc..bunch more from festivals and such...lots, I used to be a DJ so got lots of incentives
Lucky you to see the Ramones i wish I could have seen them that's awesome. I haven't seen any of these bands except for Type O Negative and Revolting Cocks. I just love talking about music. I'm sorry I get a little excited sometimes.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Perfect, many of us here geek out hard on music.

I would have love to seen the Ramones too. I saw almost all of them at some point in person, but never perform.