Basemental Drugs Mod (SIMS 4 PC)

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Basemental Drugs is a collection of fully functional drugs for The Sims 4, the goal is to add some more realism to the game for people who want to add some virtual illegal flavour to their game. The mod features custom drugs, custom animations, altered walkstyles, altered moods, altered needs, come-ups, peaks, comedowns, hangovers, and loads more....
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
For some reason I cannot share this lot or locate in in EA's gallery on their website. You can find it in the game gallery listed under username I_McLulz and the store is called Nature's Best. It's full of pot as long as you have the Basemental Drugs mod.
DlFyyd_XgAE0jTi.jpg

R0F0spO.png

fRqmIqp.png

GcenGhy.png

Last edited:

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Yeah, I need to read up on this one. I can deal weed, but I'm not doing something right to deal coke.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
The link takes you to all the info you need. I've been so busy testing new mods and installing animations and CC that I haven't really "played" the game lately. The first version I had of Basemental Drugs really wasn't that great but the guy has really outdone himself with this update imo.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
A new turn of events has occurred. My Webcam girl, Milly, overdosed on some drugs and died from laughing. She is now the ghost sex fiend of the household. lol

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My characters always do this weird freak out thing where it looks like they've seen a pink elephant and then they drop dead.