• TBD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

SeVyX4r.jpg

Bastard of the Month Award

The Admin/Mods @ Bastard Factory have decided to honor some of our brightest members with an acknowledgment award.

The Bastard of the Month Award will be given to ONE member every other month that the other members have voted for in a poll.

A new poll will be created around the 4th week of every month and allows up to 7+ voting days.

BOTM Awards
Varies

Award Presenter
Bastard Factory

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has had the "Biggest Impact" on the board for the previous month?!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Nice! You do have some pretty quality posts and comments around here about everytime I look.
Deserved.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Dafuq I was trying to nominate, and I cast my vote. Can't you make shit drunkard friendly???

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Life's small IQ tests, and because BF is a bastard.

Balance.
You do realize, when you're drinking thats the first thing you lose..then rational thought, then your ability to cum, then your temper, then your freedom(or your teeth, possibly)..

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nomination: Vile-Vixen

Biggest impact; The amount of guys eager to show their junk.

Rosemary was a close second, but after she posted her vejayjay she poofed. (if she IS a she.. internet y'know.. could all be fake)

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't know about 'loyalty" but if you're going to decide to post your junk on the forum, at least have the decency to stand behind your decision. Was it a poor decision? Who knows? But at least converse after expressing your regret.