BASTARD of the MONTH - [Iggy McLulz]

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
SeVyX4r.jpg

Bastard of the Month Award

The Admin/Mods @ Bastard Factory have decided to honor some of our brightest members with an acknowledgment award.

The Bastard of the Month Award will be given to ONE member every other month that the other members have voted for in a poll.

A new poll will be created around the 4th week of every month and allows up to 7+ voting days.

BOTM Awards
1st Time Winner =
tMMya.jpg

2nd Time Winner =
tMMya.jpg
tMMya.jpg

3rd Time Winner =
tMMya.jpg
tMMya.jpg
tMMya.jpg

4th Time Winner =
24QDI.jpg

Award Presenter

Bastard Factory

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what individual has had the "Biggest Impact" on the board for the month of July?!

To Vote for a member you must both BOLDEN and HIGHLIGHT their name for it to count.

Voting closes July 31 @ 11:59 p.m. MST

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

BOTM Scorecard JULY 2018

--------------------- (Last updated 7/22/18 @ 7:52 p.m. MST) ----------------------

1. Iggy McLulz - 2
2. TBD
3. TBD
4. TBD
5. TBD
6. TBD
7. TBD
8. TBD
9. TBD
10. TBD

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Sharona. if she can post multiple pics of herself nude and otherwise asap without the same shirt. If not...IDK give Dilf a freebie this month. Good luck to the "serious" contenders of this:)

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I read everything! people here are a bit crazy and insincere. I dont know what to say, so learned keep my mouth shut, right? that's what women are expected to do. So I chose carefully as not to offend u men.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I read everything! people here are a bit crazy and insincere. I dont know what to say, so learned keep my mouth shut, right? that's what women are expected to do. So I chose carefully as not to offend u men.
Freedom of speech honey, use it. Even if people don't like it, just be you. Eventually someone will come along and like you for just being you.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Or someone will post a YouTube video of an insane televangelist whose weird tics are exploited to make it seem like he's ripping ass.

Oops. Too late, that time is nOw... :scared:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Will this ever come back? or not worthy to come back? In my opinion it should on the first day of Fall. Why? that gives plenty of time for the present members to prove themselves and maybe some fresh newbies might make shocking debuts where they might be worthy of this. Who knows?