Best explination of why housing costs are so high in many blue states (especially California).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well worth watching if you want to hear some hard truths about over regulation at the state and local level and how it built up over decades to harm regular people and make housing unaffordable for most.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
1*QBo9oLmxqphvH4T0SR6APw.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Over regulation, taxation, and government meddling with zoning...besides foreign ownership, always drives prices up. Look at Vancouver... Sydney... San Francisco...

It's disgusting...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Over regulation, taxation, and government meddling with zoning...besides foreign ownership, always drives prices up. Look at Vancouver... Sydney... San Francisco...

It's disgusting...
Look at every city in the world, and guess what? It costs more to live in everyone of them, than it costs to live in Bumfuck Kansas. tons of people suddenly buy a certain stock, the price of that stock will rise rapidly.....it's Capitalism ie, the Market Place, you should look into it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...
Look at every city in the world, and guess what? It costs more to live in everyone of them, than it costs to live in Bumfuck Kansas. tons of people suddenly buy a certain stock, the price of that stock will rise rapidly.....it's Capitalism ie, the Market Place, you should look into it.

If you don't understand a topic, you should just be quiet...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

If you don't understand a topic, you should just be quiet...
Now keep repeating that to yourself, and maybe just maybe you might get it...look at zillow for the price of condos in nyc, then look at condo prices in Nebraska. are you willing this dense, oh wait a minute, you're one of those trolls, aren't you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well worth watching if you want to hear some hard truths about over regulation at the state and local level and how it built up over decades to harm regular people and make housing unaffordable for most.

Well Oerdin, at least in Vancouver Canada, another WestCoast city, it's the fucking Chinese that are buying up and hoarding all the land. The government doesn't do anything to protect the local Canadian born population, so we're all becoming strangers in the land we were born or grew up in. Fucking China/CCP basically owns Vancouver & its politicians.

Does California have the same problem?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

At this point it is pretty obvious you didn't watch the video.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

You're trying to argue one of the most basic models of economic theory with a BS in Econ. GL with that Sparky. Or are you just trying to act uberdumb?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

You're trying to argue one of the most basic models of economic theory with a BS in Econ. GL with that Sparky. Or are you just trying to act uberdumb?

Only a BS? Lulz...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

But you don't necessariliy have that problem in other countries.

The ones you mentioned, USA, Canada and Australia all have similar legal systems founded on Common Law.

Yet other nations don't allow China or other land hoarders to own any of their land/real estate - such as the UAE.

People can work there, make gobs of money, but they can't own the land.

And still others have Civil Law systems, which limit foreigners from snapping up all the land.

Our governments in our countries let China walk in and stomp over everybody else, and drive up the land prices.

I think Australia has at least tried, and done a better job than governments in Canada to limit foreign land ownership.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

The ones you mentioned, USA, Canada and Australia all have similar legal systems founded on Common Law.

Yet other nations don't allow China or other land hoarders to own any land - such as the UAE.

And still others have Civil Law systems, which limit foreigners from snapping up all the land.

Our governments in our countries let China walk in and stomp over everybody else, and drive up the land prices.

I think Australia has at least tried, and done a better job than governments in Canada to limit foreign land ownership.

They get around it here pretty easily...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

Only a BS? Lulz...
You can watch this, but I don't think you'll get it, but I hope you do.

Economic Rent is the basic fundamental of Microeconomics, but you knew that rite?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

Only a BS? Lulz...
You can watch this, but I don't think you'll get it, but I hope you do.

Economic Rent is the basic fundamental of Microeconomics, but you knew that rite?

I don't click on videos from low info posters like you...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

Yet other nations don't allow China or other land hoarders to own any land - such as the UAE.

Why do you guys hate Capitalism? The Free Flow of goods and services all over everywhere, and wealth is a basic tenet of Capitalism

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
California is still a shit hole

Nothing else really needs saying after that

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
California is still a shit hole

Nothing else really needs saying after that
Great insight Stubby, perfect!.....are there other States or Countries that have large Cities that are also more expensive to live in than Shitbag Kentucky.
Quit toothing the ankles water boy.

Just gum slowly
Have you tried the Clorox Enema, or are you a cowerd!?
Isn't that what you neck beards use on each other after a Black Length Matters rally?

Biggie ~ Clorox doesn't kill aids tho, and now you know

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

I am arguing that it is a curve not a straight line and that you are so ignorant you didn't even know something that basic!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

I am arguing that it is a curve not a straight line and that you are so ignorant you didn't even know something that basic!
Boom there is, boom there is!!! No shit sherlockmotherfucker! I DID NOT SAY THAT GRAPH WAS REAL TIME, THAT IS THE BASE MODEL FOR ONE ITEM, OR ONE SEGMENT OF THE ECONOMY LIKE FOR ONE EXAMPLE CONDOS IN BIG HAPPENING CITIES?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

Boom there is, boom there is!!! No shit sherlockmotherfucker! I DID NOT SAY THAT GRAPH WAS REAL TIME, THAT IS THE BASE MODEL FOR ONE ITEM, OR ONE SEGMENT OF THE ECONOMY LIKE FOR ONE EXAMPLE CONDOS IN BIG HAPPENING CITIES?

Do this for me por favor, google search first price of used 2011 Porsche GT3/RS....remember the avg prices, then search for a used 2011 Ford Taurus, and compare the 2 numbers for us. I'm so excited I can't wait to find out which used car costs more!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

My last effort to explain supply and demand to you thalidomidetards, here's an ad for a car enough people are willing to pay the entry fee, that it sells for 140K
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And for comparison, here is another used 2012 very popular model car for sale today..

Somebody gave you an economics degree??? Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

My last effort to explain supply and demand to you thalidomidetards, here's an ad for a car enough people are willing to pay the entry fee, that it sells for 140K

And for comparison, here is another used 2012 very popular model car for sale today..

Go back to spamming the thoughts of others through corny memes.

Your penmanship is far worse than any corniness they can devise

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

NOt unless an economics degree is shaped like an 8" african american penis. Pre-lubed.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's disgusting...

NOt unless an economics degree is shaped like an 8" african american penis. Pre-lubed.

Must be from Berkeley...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's disgusting...

Do this for me por favor, google search first price of used 2011 Porsche GT3/RS....remember the avg prices, then search for a used 2011 Ford Taurus, and compare the 2 numbers for us. I'm so excited I can't wait to find out which used car costs more!

Here let's ball park The Porsche, say about $140K, and the Taurus maybe $10K If its nice. Why is that, would you conservative theoreticians think?