c277faa2b7229362fe911e03901df7cd.jpg

Best I've seen today.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you for fucking up this thread. And so much for the lie that there is no trolling on the "upper boards".

@Bastard Factory Don't shit on my when I shit on others' right back regardless of where I'm posting.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Thank you for fucking up this thread. And so much for the lie that there is no trolling on the "upper boards".

@Bastard Factory Don't shit on my when I shit on others' right back regardless of where I'm posting.
Trolling happens and is discoraged and cleaned depending on the rules of the thread stated in OP

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trolling happens and is discoraged and cleaned depending on the rules of the thread stated in OP

Of course, but wasn't meltdown supposed to be for trolling? If it's okay to troll images. I'll just stop posting in these threads. No point in it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Of course, but wasn't meltdown supposed to be for trolling? If it's okay to troll images. I'll just stop posting in these threads. No point in it.

No trolling in the image threads is true. Comments that are on topic are just that unless stated by OP ..

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No trolling in the image threads is true. Comments that are on topic are just that unless stated by OP ..

The topic are best pics of the day. All the comments in this thread are unrelated to the topic. Native Americans isn't the topic. Blacks aren't the topic and so on. Neither is Covid.

This is not difficult to understand.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey OP whats this thread about.. is it an image thread or a discussion thread?

Supposed to be about images. The Prowler, massive cocksucker, fucked it up and it all went to hell after that. Can this be deleted?
Settle petal...just go with the flow. Images can be discussed.

Whatever.
Dafuq? Are you on your rags?

No, I just like understanding the parameters. I had some little short shit snitch about a comment I made about some fingering a cat. If trolling is okay on all boards, I'm cool with that. I just don't want to hear all the caterwauling. And it's always the right wingers...blubbering babies.

Its not allowed.. Im the image board mod so how do you want this thread maintained?.. report posts you feel need to be removed and Ill move them Ill go thru this thread now and pull all the banter and off topic for you.

And yes if anyones thread on the top floor needs attending to OP just needs to report the infringing post .. It is your thread BTW you can control the flow..

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well fuck you
Well at least you're willing to admit you don't really don't have any rules, just a panel to abuse the libs with. thank you for sharing.

Small correction. I sincerely don't feel panel abused. After my OP, it went to shit. I genuinely believe this is where the thread should be. I am not starting any more threads in Images or most anywhere. They don't need content. They love melodrama.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh well fuck you
Well at least you're willing to admit you don't really don't have any rules, just a panel to abuse the libs with. thank you for sharing.
The liberals are all relatively new to this board, or at least didn’t make waves until recently. Liberal talk is “gutter mutter” and not worth taking up unnecessary time and energy. Nobody should be even mentioned the liberals after their recent fuck up.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well fuck you
The liberals are all relatively new to this board, or at least didn’t make waves until recently. Liberal talk is “gutter mutter” and not worth taking up unnecessary time and energy. Nobody should be even mentioned the liberals after their recent fuck up.

Perhaps you shouldn't have liberals here if you need your safe space back.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh well fuck you

Perhaps you shouldn't have liberals here if you need your safe space back.
Liberals are welcome, but they should pipe down as the world doesn’t revolve solely around them, nor does Bastard Factory. It’s about a bit of fun.