BF enters the Introductions forum...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
BF enters the Introductions forum and eases into the crimson colored, vagina shaped loveseat near center floor...

He pulls a seven inch roll of hundred dollar bills from his robe and places it next to his gallon of Johnnie Walker Blue Label... he tosses LotusBud a wink and she shudders from head to toe with a spontaneous and overwhelming desire to dance for her long-lost admirer... Sharona and Swamp-Duck approach LotusBud and gaze longingly at her admirer... BF sends a telepathic message that is only received by these stunning beauties. In their minds eye they see that all is grand, and the infinite well of passion, compassion and erotically pleasurable satisfaction is there for all to bathe in. Endorphins flow. The thunderous bassline of the dance music begins to deafen the rumble of background chatter and the lights dim to a pale magenta glow... The three sexually charged dancers take to the stage and begin to dance with choreographed precision which seems to envelope them from somewhere beyond their scope of comprehension... Members watch in awe from a nearby window. As they grind, they begin to feel as if a thousand silk clad hands are massaging every creamy muscle in their body... a surge of sexual energy rises in their now steaming hot honey-walls and orgasmic intensity seems to perch just within reach of their ever swelling love buttons... the dance seems to elevate the entire room and the lights begin to intensify to a glowing hot bubblegum pink.

The three dancers move as one and begin to approach BF... with a lift of his chin and a light sigh, Blazor breaks a soft wind which rustles the hair & the lace garments, which barely cling to the three dancers... at just that moment the lights dim to a pale lavender and the dancers embrace one another and melt slowly to the floor as one.

Raver8.gif

Bastard Factory smiles their way and they simultaneously experience a fullness within their sacred walls which pushes each over the edge of passion and into the most intense and rhythmic orgasm that they have ever experienced. After what seems an eternity of pleasure, the three glance BFs way, only to see that he is no longer there. Next to his half empty Johnnie Walker bottle is not one, but three of the money rolls... each garnished with a single strand pearl necklace.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF enters the Introductions forum and eases into the crimson colored, vagina shaped loveseat near center floor...

He pulls a seven inch roll of hundred dollar bills from his robe and places it next to his gallon of Johnnie Walker Blue Label... he tosses Sharona a wink and she shudders from head to toe with a spontaneous and overwhelming desire to dance for her long-lost admirer... HELLFIRE and Swamp-Duck approach Sharona and gaze longingly at her admirer... BF sends a telepathic message that is only received by these stunning beauties. In their minds eye they see that all is grand, and the infinite well of passion, compassion and erotically pleasurable satisfaction is there for all to bathe in. Endorphins flow. The thunderous bassline of the dance music begins to deafen the rumble of background chatter and the lights dim to a pale magenta glow... The three sexually charged dancers take to the stage and begin to dance with choreographed precision which seems to envelope them from somewhere beyond their scope of comprehension... Members watch in awe from a nearby window. As they grind, they begin to feel as if a thousand silk clad hands are massaging every creamy muscle in their body... a surge of sexual energy rises in their now steaming hot honey-walls and orgasmic intensity seems to perch just within reach of their ever swelling love buttons... the dance seems to elevate the entire room and the lights begin to intensify to a glowing hot bubblegum pink.

The three dancers move as one and begin to approach BF... with a lift of his chin and a light sigh, MasterBlaster breaks a soft wind which rustles the hair & the lace garments, which barely cling to the three dancers... at just that moment the lights dim to a pale lavender and the dancers embrace one another and melt slowly to the floor as one.

WZd0pYl.jpg

Bastard Factory smiles their way and they simultaneously experience a fullness within their sacred walls which pushes each over the edge of passion and into the most intense and rhythmic orgasm that they have ever experienced. After what seems an eternity of pleasure, the three glance BFs way, only to see that he is no longer there. Next to his half empty Johnnie Walker bottle is not one, but three of the money rolls... each garnished with a single strand pearl necklace.

:Grin3:
qsI2WKU.jpg

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I for one will not bow down to our new overlord.

The revolution must continue..
.[Viva the revolution]...

cs431t6.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHA... Had to sign back on, eh? LMAO!! Just can't keep your big yapper shut... lmao!! I love beta boys when they get triggered... actually makes me feel happy.. HA HA HA… Grow some balls :)
giphy.gif

Sharona

white wine divorcee
How did I get involved in all this? U do know that sexual objectification is a form of rape or at the least harassment. I remember being disappointed to discover that so few of u possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us
WTF? You are delusional.. I don't feel oppressed by fucking :D.. I down voted because his story sucked balls... not worth a shit :D FFS... You sell your dirty underwear to men for cash... and you talk all this nonsense... you don't make sense to me .

Last edited:

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Excuse meeeee?? Admit it or not, sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape, that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to the BF experiencing it as sexual.

That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act.

It is all an act of violence.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm laughing so hard at this.. and I can't stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^LMFAO HAAHAHAHA..

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise (HF and mr whiples).

The fact WE (i speak for all women of the BF) may not immediately feel raped does not mean it is not rape, objectively speaking. Eeeesh

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
="Sharona, post: 36600

The fact WE (i speak for all women of the BF) may not immediately feel raped does not mean it is not rape, objectively speaking. Eeeesh

How do you feel about just sucking cock ?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise (HF and mr whiples).

I'm sorry my Petit Cheri , I'm not being snarky , I'm just awed .... I'm a simple submissive " man " wanna go Bass fishing ?

mens-winter-street-style-14.jpg
giphy.webp