Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yesterday I did the test:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. On the page click the blue button with the text "Doe de test".

Might be a bit hard for you to do it, but nowadays all browsers can translate webpages. I am very curious what the outcomes for you will be.

Please let me know in the poll!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Let's clarify: Nobody who would vote for Biden actually thinks they're voting for Biden. The guy's so far gone, cognitively, that his only shot at getting elected has been, and remains, for him to keep his mouth shut. A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala "Sutra" Harris, and everybody knows it.

And her qualifications amount to her being Brown Hillary, ethically. And she's only climbed as far as she has, politically, because she's Monica Lewinsky with a better career advancement strategy.

I'll be voting for Trump. Not because I am under any illusions whatsoever about what he is, personally. He's like Biff Tannen, plus talent and business savvy. And that was working out pretty well for all of us, until the Communists -- and I don't mean the Chinese -- figured out they could use the Kung Flu as an excuse to flush their cities, then states, and consequently the national, economy down the shitter.

Commie-la Harris, through the figurehead of Tapioca Joe, will keep us on that same course, while Trump would spur a recovery. (For which Obama would no doubt again try to take credit.)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"Trump would spur a recovery" :LMAO3: BULLSHIT !!

Anyone in power has that capability, it's the natural reflex to what has just happened, it can't last forever, well maybe with fucktard in power you never know .. .

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's clarify: Nobody who would vote for Biden actually thinks they're voting for Biden. The guy's so far gone, cognitively, that his only shot at getting elected has been, and remains, for him to keep his mouth shut. A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala "Sutra" Harris, and everybody knows it.

And her qualifications amount to her being Brown Hillary, ethically. And she's only climbed as far as she has, politically, because she's Monica Lewinsky with a better career advancement strategy.

I'll be voting for Trump. Not because I am under any illusions whatsoever about what he is, personally. He's like Biff Tannen, plus talent and business savvy. And that was working out pretty well for all of us, until the Communists -- and I don't mean the Chinese -- figured out they could use the Kung Flu as an excuse to flush their cities, then states, and consequently the national, economy down the shitter.

Commie-la Harris, through the figurehead of Tapioca Joe, will keep us on that same course, while Trump would spur a recovery. (For which Obama would no doubt again try to take credit.)
notice how ur arguing common sense with foreigners with TDS? every one of them

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
"Trump would spur a recovery" :LMAO3: BULLSHIT !!

You say it's bullshit, but I call bullshit on your bullshit. We just watched him do it. From 16-19.

Ohhh, yeah, Obama and fans of Teh Black Jesus want to pretend that was Obama's doing. Well, I can smash that narrative with just six words, and they came out of Obama's mouth:

"What magic wand does he have?"

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
3a0tv83e4b601.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And by cutting taxes, regulatory obstacles, and regulatory costs, he also spurred hiring and wage increases. Obama wanted to take credit -- after the fact, of course -- but for the results of policy action he never in a million years would have taken. A recovery he himself said (before we watched Trump do it) was impossible. The recovery was all Trump.

So don't call 'bullshit' on him launching a recovery again; we all watched him do it once already.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AGAIN ... Your shithole is on the floor ... ANYONE and THEIR gramma could spur a recovery :LOL2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
AGAIN ... Your shithole is on the floor ... ANYONE and THEIR gramma could spur a recovery :LOL2:

Yeah, hey, Stupid. Brown Messiah claimed it was impossible. So, what exactly are you saying here? "Nigger incompetent"? Is that what you're saying? If anybody could have done it, and he bitched that it couldn't be done, isn't that the basic math of what you're saying?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Obama is honest and did something real. Trump just has a big mouth and blatters a lot of bullshit.

Are we having a "Who can say the most delusional thing" contest now?

No, I am telling you what you should see if you look through the propaganda that is blinding you.

You misspelled 'results'. Now, it may be that you've been conditioned, your whole life, to be an obedient and helpless serf.

We Americans don't yet all of us share that tragic conditioning.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Obama is honest and did something real. Trump just has a big mouth and blatters a lot of bullshit.

Are we having a "Who can say the most delusional thing" contest now?

No, I am telling you what you should see if you look through the propaganda that is blinding you.

You misspelled 'results'. Now, it may be that you've been conditioned, your whole life, to be an obedient and helpless serf.

We Americans don't yet all of us share that tragic conditioning.

Please elaborate. What you say does not make any sense at all...

Did you try to insinuate that where I typed "propaganda" the word "results" should have been? Because that is bullshit.
It is very interesting to see how much propaganda there is in the US. It is probably much more visible from the outside, like usually with propaganda. But I can assure you that the amount of propaganda in the US is horrible...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Did you try to insinuate that where I typed "propaganda" the word "results" should have been? Because that is bullshit.
It is very interesting to see how much propaganda there is in the US. It is probably much more visible from the outside, like usually with propaganda. But I can assure you that the amount of propaganda in the US is horrible...

You are so full of shit somebody needs to stick you with a Pig spike- - - - - -

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
[/QUOTE]

I can understand that you do not believe it, but the US is starting to be the laughing stock of the world. Your president is a stupid fuck, he is too stupid to walk and still you adore him...

He is so full of bullshit, clearly lies about lots of stuff and still the american people keep justifying the shit he talks.
He is making the smoking ruins called the usa an even bigger mess and yet you adore him.

And all the americans keep scandering that the US is the best country in the world. Well, we here in Europe, know there a little countries worse. China is worse, but is that something to be proud of?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I realize that, for some reason, you (and many on the left even here) would prefer that the American government look out for every people on the planet except Americans.

But that's not how it is. And that's not how it's going to be -- ever again.

And if you don't like that? We don't fucking care. Our government exists to represent our will. Nobody else's.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I can understand that you do not believe it, but the US is starting to be the laughing stock of the world.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's so bad here and funny thing I can't figure out why the rest of the world wants to come here ???

Where are you ?

I will guess Germany - - - - - -

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
He's in the Netherlands. You know, one of the countries we horrible, horrible barbarians had to liberate from the Krautz during WW2, because that nation of sissies didn't have the fortitude or the wherewithal to defend themselves.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I realize that, for some reason, you (and many on the left even here) would prefer that the American government look out for every people on the planet except Americans.

And if you don't like that? We don't fucking care. Our government exists to represent our will. Nobody else's.

Than stop doing irreparable damage all over the motherfucking world and you wouldn't have to 'look out for' :rightON:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I voted Biden in this here poll,
but
that's because the poll assumes there is no other choice
which,
of course there is.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Than stop doing irreparable damage all over the motherfucking world and you wouldn't have to 'look out for' :rightON:

Irreparable damage? Like giving a terrorist state pallets of taxpayer cash in the middle of the night? Or running guns to drug cartels? Oh, wait, that was 44, whose retardation I'd bet you supported wholeheartedly. I'd say "nice try" except it really wasn't. Your best is no better than the clumsy flailings of an idiot child. Sit the fuck down, and speak when you're spoken to.