"Black people vote just as much as 'Americans' do" Senate Minority leader

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Biden said poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

And? We know the establishment is made up of corporate owned racists.

You are the dumbass who thinks Cocaine Mitch isnt on the same team as your stupid grifters when we all know he is.

Now you are calling voter ID laws "repression" because these same racists think black people cant get ID.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and just like that admong's hopes of trolling are dashed and he's left to console himself with thoughts of cock in his mouth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and just like that admong's hopes of trolling are dashed and he's left to console himself with thoughts of cock in his mouth

Cant have racail jungles for schools though.

So much for self awareness in that party of morons eh? lmao

Mitch and Biden are on the same team and it's not ours OR Admins.

We are the ones he hates, though. Its us. We are the problem.

I'm getting to where I'm convinced they dont really care about actually solving problems and making a better country for Americans. They just enjoy PRETENDING that's what they are doing. They dont wanna do it for real. They want to larp and lie and pretend they are brave civil rights activists fighting some insurgency of white supremacists.

It's not really a bother to them that they are useful idiots helping to strip our rights and drive nationwide poverty and crime.

Admin really showed us!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Mitch McConnell says Black people vote just as much as 'Americans'

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See people, racism is over!
Haha incredibly based fella!!
RgWmINM.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jeepers post a stupid remark by a hack politician, and the resident snowflakes have shitfit.

Do you ever address what's being said?

Who said "racism is over"? Literally no one has claimed there is no racism. We have said there is no such thing as SYSTEMIC racism.

We have asked over and over for an example or policy of SYSTEMIC racism.

The only policies that could be considered as such are democrat ones and I think you guys know that.

Kinda funny you guys claim system and institutionalize racism when its dems/progs who have been running all the institutions.

Was the Biden administration worth it for black people when they could have had the benefits of the Platinum Plan?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You aint a nigger lest ye voted for joe biden and his crack head bag man hunter!
Is dumbness one of the symptoms of the ronas?

I dunno Admin.

Answer this question and we shall see

If its racist to require state ID to vote because black people cant manage that

Is it also racist to require state ID....birth certificates...SSN....and 2 pieces of mail to get state welfare?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The funny thing about "anti-racist" progs like Admin is that they probably don't know any niggers in real life besides the time he worked alongside some sweaty black bucks in that laundry at the bottom of the boat when he was in the Navy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The funny thing about "anti-racist" progs like Admin is that they probably don't know any niggers in real life besides the time he worked alongside some sweaty black bucks in that laundry at the bottom of the boat when he was in the Navy
He sucks lots of black cock through the gloryhole tho

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
How many niggers do you contend with on a daily basis?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many niggers do you contend with on a daily basis?
You're not allowed to say nigger, faggit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Lotta shit slinging here, but sadly none of it refutes the plain fact that Moscow Mitch said what they report he said.

Make of it whatever ya like, he's still wearing a red uniform and not a blue one.