Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
211119010950-disney-black-santa-disneyfoodblog-super-169.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok I have to share this story…

30ish years ago, my step-father bought a big Santa to put in the yard. He took it out of the box and threw the box in the trash (since it was trash day) and left Santa in the garage until he put the lights up the following weekend. I had gone out with my mom for the afternoon and when we came home that night all the lights were on and it looked really pretty. But when we came to the front door where our new fancy Santa was, my mom starts freaking out because Santa was a little more “tan” than someone who lives at the North Pole should be.

It was kinda expensive, and they couldn’t return it without the box or the receipt that he tossed … so my mom was scrubbing its face with an SOS pad while my little brothers were telling her she was hurting black Santa. :LOL3:

She had him on the porch for YEARS and we still talk about how much we loved black Santa lol

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
I rode on a Train cross country once, in a sleeper cabin, the Customer Service Gentlemen in the Dining and Club Cars were African American

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope this doesn’t put a damper on Stubby continual quest

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't have a black fictional character without the ensuing meltdowns. LOL

Who gets mad thinking about Santa… like what kinda fucked up childhood did you have?

Maybe everyone needs a black Santa on their porch :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG, who ever heard of a Black Santa? He can't even camouflage in the pure white snowdrifts if he needed to to hide from Satan that might show up to be a turd in the Christmas punch bowl. What use is a black Santa in that case? Jimmy won't get his Lynching Doll and Gallows set, Sarah won't get get her Keep the Colored Boys Away spray...Jesus Christ

Disaster!!!*

*all said in Midwest nasally accent*

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG, who ever heard of a Black Santa? He can't even camouflage in the pure white snowdrifts if he needed to to hide from Satan that might show up to be a turd in the Christmas punch bowl. What use is a black Santa in that case? Jimmy won't get his Lynching Doll and Gallows set, Sarah won't get get her Keep the Colored Boys Away spray...Jesus Christ

Disaster!!!

It makes me want to break into their houses with a black sharpie and scribble all over their baby Jesus in the manger:LOL3:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Santa gonna rip off my Home Surround Sound System that goes up to eleven!

Black Santa is a lazy fuck. He can't be bothered to supervise all those elves. He's going to Best Buy and you get what you get. You wanted a surge protector...you know you did!
I didn't even know they still made Schlitz Malt Liquor and Newport Cigarettes, Thanks Black Santa!

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Disaster!!!

It makes me want to break into their houses with a black sharpie and scribble all over their baby Jesus in the manger:LOL3:

Speaking of Jesus, did Disney send Jesus an email message to get authority to change Santa's race? Well, did they?! Or at least try to get in touch with his San Diego rep, the guy with the pocket protector?

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Black Santa is a lazy fuck. He can't be bothered to supervise all those elves. He's going to Best Buy and you get what you get. You wanted a surge protector...you know you did!
I didn't even know they still made Schlitz Malt Liquor and Newport Cigarettes, Thanks Black Santa!

I always secretly wanted to try some of the purple Drank. Maybe this is the year...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Santa stole the Rims off my Audi!

Ooh, those are going to Floriduh, bro!

Santa won’t be going to FloriDUH this year… too many RepubliTARD wife beaters on the Naughty list.

Such a shame too since there is room for everyone on the Nice list.

Black Santa has a lot of coal because he's black, yo!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Santa won’t be going to FloriDUH this year… too many RepubliTARD wife beaters on the Naughty list.

I want my Santa soooooo black this year that he leaves fingerprints on the coal he leaves in the stallings.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I want my Santa soooooo black this year that he leaves fingerprints on the coal he leaves in the stallings.

Big black Santa with a big black turgid dick, hmm?