Blazor and Breakfall vocation...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Okay, I just listened to your song once, so I can definitely improve. I think I’m on the rightish track! Lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hahahahahaha HELL YEAH!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo!!! :Cheers:

Now we need @Scooter to join in with his guitar lol.
I’ll get onto that tune properly and refine meh skillz! I was playing in B-flat again. I have to look for my harmonicas because my missus keeps hiding them from me or giving them away! :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Okay, I just listened to your song once, so I can definitely improve. I think I’m on the rightish track! Lol

Hahahahahaha HELL YEAH!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo!!! :Cheers:

Now we need @Scooter to join in with his guitar lol.
I’ll get onto that tune properly and refine meh skillz! I was playing in B-flat again. I have to look for my harmonicas because my missus keeps hiding them from me or giving them away! :LOL1:

:ROFL3:

My son HATED when I first started fiddlin' hahahah. Said "why cant you learn the banjo" hahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awesome!!!

My oldest plays the violin. She started in middle school, now she does it because she loves playing it. She wants it to be a lifelong hobby ♡

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awesome!!!

My oldest plays the violin. She started in middle school, now she does it because she loves playing it. She wants it to be a lifelong hobby ♡

Thats awesome!!! Tell her keep it up!!!

I'll have been playing for 2 years as of next month.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awesome!!!

She isnt doing orchestra this year because shes a junior and shes doing dual enrollment to prep for college.

So between that and her volunteer work she cant really do it in school anymore but she still loves playing, so it's more her personal hobby now.

I love hearing her in her room playing. Shes really good, but always thinks she sucks lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awesome!!!

She isnt doing orchestra this year because shes a junior and shes doing dual enrollment to prep for college.

So between that and her volunteer work she cant really do it in school anymore but she still loves playing, so it's more her personal hobby now.

I love hearing her in her room playing. Shes really good, but always thinks she sucks lol.

How many years she been doing it?

You know what she needs, to find a local jam group. I go to Old Time and Celtic ones, and have a blast. Plus its not as formal, and more about friends playing music together. Going to one is what inspired me to learn.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, so I been going to sea shanty night lol. Anyway, I made burgers earlier with no buns, and while grilling them I made up this song lolol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
can i be part of the band?
i can do the triangle, the cowbell and the tamberine

but not all at once.
Oh hell yeah...I’ve been a bit slack...what with American politics taking over my forum, but I have some nice lyrics handy or can even create them at the drop of a hat. How are you with song writing?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
can i be part of the band?
i can do the triangle, the cowbell and the tamberine

but not all at once.
Oh hell yeah...I’ve been a bit slack...what with American politics taking over my forum, but I have some nice lyrics handy or can even create them at the drop of a hat. How are you with song writing?
i can write songs, good with lyrics and can play the guitar. my voice is iffy tho