Boarder patrol in Texas discovers abandoned children….

Knack

Freedom of conscience
Q6L.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deport them mexicans back to Mexico! The FACT is BTW, Americans regularly go to China and buy kids for $30K or more. They have to bring cash money.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Deport them mexicans back to Mexico! The FACT is BTW, Americans regularly go to China and buy kids for $30K or more. They have to bring cash money.

Whoa. Sounds like you hate Mexicans? Tell the truth now.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Smugglers probably killed the parent(s) and dropped the children there because they're bad people BUT NOT THAT BAD, ya know.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've said this countless times before and I'll say it again

The news arriving here is that the new Biden government is a mother to immigrants and want as many of them as possible there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This breaks my heart…. I wonder what happened to their mother *tears*

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is the young girl a rapist or a murderer?

Not yet, but after a lifetime of sucking off the US taxpayer tit, it will probably vote for vile and filthy Democrat scum. Therefore it should be sent back to the third world shithole it came from.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if any of the pro-lifers want to adopt them if they aren’t

Wait to see how it plays out.

If it is possible to adopt them, I bet thousnads of pro-life people will apply.

I just don’t understand how you leave a toddler and a baby by the side of the river. What if the river swelled and they were swept away? I’m physically ill thinking about all of the terrible things that could have happened to them. WTF is wrong with people????? :Whaa?:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I just don’t understand how you leave a toddler and a baby by the side of the river. What if the river swelled and they were swept away? I’m physically ill thinking about all of the terrible things that could have happened to them. WTF is wrong with people????? :Whaa?:
this is why it is not wise to make transporting them here a profitable persuit for the cartels out there.

They are ruthless fucking animals

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Was that your merchandise they found, Slopey? How much you getting for a pair of orphan children these days?

Eat a dick fuck head. Ever get insurance for you ailing wife? Not enough on the old pay check? You must be a first class failure. I think Gladass should adopt them. She’s a Mexican.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Was that your merchandise they found, Slopey? How much you getting for a pair of orphan children these days?

Eat a dick fuck head. Ever get insurance for you ailing wife? Not enough on the old pay check? You must be a first class failure. I think Gladass should adopt them. She’s a Mexican.

There, there, Slopey Seamajor, no need to get yourself worked up. It's not like we all don't already know about your little side-hustle central american orphan trafficking thing.

Say, did you ever start a Union for you human traffickers? I know you're big on unions, so you should start one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too embarrassed to answer my question? Maybe mommy ran off with a Asian with money. Such a failure. Life in the rust belt :Awesomeness:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost never watch "channel" TV here in Brazoo, but sometimes you catch a glimpse of funny things

One time I was there, waiting for something and then on the TV there was this ad from the US federal government telling people NOT to go to the US illegally, because they could die in the crossing.

Right after that, the local newswoman was saying how immigrants were simply delivering themselves and then being put in hotels, released after 3 days with only a piece of paper with not even a court date set.

Which one do you think "talks more" to the people just dreaming of moving there? The ad or the news?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This breaks my heart…. I wonder what happened to their mother *tears*

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Their families paid traffickers to get them across the border and then the coyotes dump them. It is their standard procedure and it all started happening the day Biden became president and signaled the borders were open. Yes, bleeding heart democrats caused this.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why it is not wise to make transporting them here a profitable persuit for the cartels out there.

how would THIS (abandoning children) be profitable by the cartels?

you mean the cartels are the smugglers? I though they used bodies to smuggle drugs into this country… they find hallowed out unidentifiable corpses in San Diego all the time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They count on the border patrol picking up the children and Biden then delivers the children to whoever claim them (usually a family member). The cartel knows the family members back home and there for knows who to attack or terrorize for debt repayment. The human traffickers don't like the children slowing them down so they dump them and move on with the other 20-30 people in their haul.

Remember the cartel gets 50% upfront and the other 50% is owed and they know who those people are and where their family members live back home.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you mean the cartels are the smugglers? I though they used bodies to smuggle drugs into this country… they find hallowed out unidentifiable corpses in San Diego all the time.

If you truly believe the cartels are not involved in human smuggling among their many other illegal activities then I don’t know what to tell you

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost never watch "channel" TV here in Brazoo, but sometimes you catch a glimpse of funny things

One time I was there, waiting for something and then on the TV there was this ad from the US federal government telling people NOT to go to the US illegally, because they could die in the crossing.

Right after that, the local newswoman was saying how immigrants were simply delivering themselves and then being put in hotels, released after 3 days with only a piece of paper with not even a court date set.

Which one do you think "talks more" to the people just dreaming of moving there? The ad or the news?

the news

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If you truly believe the cartels are not involved in human smuggling among their many other illegal activities then I don’t know what to tell you

it’s not that I don’t believe it… I just haven’t heard this theory before

And the children were found with a note… that doesn’t sound like the cartel to me tbh

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They count on the border patrol picking up the children and Biden then delivers the children to whoever claim them (usually a family member). The cartel knows the family members back home and there for knows who to attack or terrorize for debt repayment. The human traffickers don't like the children slowing them down so they dump them and move on with the other 20-30 people in their haul.

Remember the cartel gets 50% upfront and the other 50% is owed and they know who those people are and where their family members live back home.

so their mother was sex trafficked and father killed omg this is HORRIBLE