Bonjour bonne poires

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
I am Vitriol,Trollsbane.Legendary leader of an elite group of flamers called the OOTIKOF.

It has been brought to my attention that some of you scum here have been known to laugh at the fractals I make,and have been making slanderous accusations that I might be a homosexual.For this I will curse this forum with my mighty fractal of death.The fractal of death has so far accounted for-

Murdys Mosh pit-404
Ootikof forum-404
Stomping Groundz-on it's last legs
Flame Truth-404`ed then resurrected because CW showed me her bussoms.

The fractal of death will now consume this forum.

fracts.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
If only Taylor was here on this forum right now. None of you would ever exist to me again. Even my love for Katy will forever be stronger.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fractals are for pretentious gimps who seek a pat on the back from like minded pretentious gimps...

My brain is like a menger sponge :Perfect:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Vitriol,Trollsbane.Legendary leader of an elite group of flamers called the OOTIKOF.

It has been brought to my attention that some of you scum here have been known to laugh at the fractals I make,and have been making slanderous accusations that I might be a homosexual.For this I will curse this forum with my mighty fractal of death.The fractal of death has so far accounted for-

Murdys Mosh pit-404
Ootikof forum-404

fracts.jpg

You're going to curse all of us for the low IQs of some? That's not very thoughtful.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
so this lil'in one of the cool kids i've always read about? like hardcore of the hardcore? damn. should i be frightened?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Murdys Mosh pit-404
Ootikof forum-404

fracts.jpg
Nigger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Murdys Mosh pit-404
Ootikof forum-404

fracts.jpg
Spammy hommus!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Murdys Mosh pit-404
Ootikof forum-404

fracts.jpg
Nigger.

CW is terrified of new people. She has them in pending.

Don't you just wished 3rd Rail was still around?