Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Boo! Good to see ya again! Now dont be a ghost, and go BOO and disappear! lol

Reactions: Boo

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Howdy Boo, I think I have you to blame for getting me here, in a roundabout way.

OP
OP

Boo

Man on Fire
Site Supporter
Howdy Boo, I think I have you to blame for getting me here, in a roundabout way.
Hey, old friend! You realize you are one of my oldest forum buddies, right? TOT was the first forum I joined. I'm sure my internet persona has evolved for the better since then. We'll, maybe a little better. :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
These forums are like a bad habit I can't put down for too long.

They are habit forming lol, hell Im up to 6 forums currently lol. Still better than Fakebook!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Boo! Good to see ya again! Now dont be a ghost, and go BOO and disappear! lol
Blazor! Can't wait to see some camping, adventuring, and photo shoops from you. Has your trekking season started yet?

Its that season lol, I cant wait either!!! You'll have some pics soon enough lol. Been a lot of rain lately, but its finally clearing up. I dont think any members have posted pics here yet, but when they do, you shall have some photochops as well lol.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, old friend! You realize you are one of my oldest forum buddies, right? TOT was the first forum I joined. I'm sure my internet persona has evolved for the better since then. We'll, maybe a little better. :D
OK well obviously mine hasn't. I still carry the same name, and you recognized me right off the bat. You ever hear from Emma? Thrill

Because my memory is bad (I'm an old man, that smokes too much pot), what name did you use at TOT

I think TOT was my first forum too, that was back in like what the early '00's?

OP
OP

Boo

Man on Fire
Site Supporter
OK well obviously mine hasn't. I still carry the same name, and you recognized me right off the bat. You ever hear from Emma? Thrill

Because my memory is bad (I'm an old man, that smokes too much pot), what name did you use at TOT

I think TOT was my first forum too, that was back in like what the early '00's?
I was skroo on TOT. You guys were a little chilly to me because I enjoyed Emma's antics, for the most part. Still not sure who "she" was, an alias or just a sole entity.

I'm old and smoke just the right amount! :D

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Boo . Banter an sarcasm is the way forward .

E-suckin admin is weak and u will be outed as a Crony .
Apart from that ......Enjoy !