Book Recommendations

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"Liberty in Eclipse is an expose and indictment of our nation's descent into the early stages of police state tyranny. Topics discussed include the militarization and federalization of law enforcement; the establishment of a quasi-dictatorial "war presidency"; the evisceration of the Bill of Rights, and due process guarantees going back to the Magna Carta; the increasingly commonplace surveillance of Americans; the institutionalization of torture; and the likely restoration of conscription, including a military draft."

Source:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
"Liberty in Eclipse is an expose and indictment of our nation's descent into the early stages of police state tyranny. Topics discussed include the militarization and federalization of law enforcement; the establishment of a quasi-dictatorial "war presidency"; the evisceration of the Bill of Rights, and due process guarantees going back to the Magna Carta; the increasingly commonplace surveillance of Americans; the institutionalization of torture; and the likely restoration of conscription, including a military draft."

Source:

Vile_Vixen

I own your soul.....bitch
His copy paste skills are on point......I’ll bet his mommy helped him....

Top Bottom