Bow down before the one you Serve

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
The fast is over and it was amazing and very unusual. God talked to me like crazy for the first 30 days. He did give me a major revelation in scripture. He asked me to organize volunteers and speak to the incorrigible communities online like this one and have it finally shut down as a symbolic gesture of preparing us all to move into the promised land. Today is June 15th, 2019 and it's already too late for most of you but I still urge all of you to actually cleanse yourselves,, sit down in your quiet spaces, just open a bible and read God's words or you all are going to get what you deserve.

OP
OP
Maggie Faggart

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
This event will take place at the mid-point of the seven-year tribulation (Dan 9:27). Note that some people only see a three-and-a-half-year tribulation. In a way, they are correct because the first half of the tribulation will be relatively peaceful compared to the second half. Nonetheless, peaceful or not, there still remains a seven-year period called the tribulation. When the Jews flee into the wilderness.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

OP
OP
Maggie Faggart

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
In the days of Sodom, so too were men giving themselves over to all the pleasures of the flesh, eating, drinking, marrying, giving in marriage. Men shameful with men, women casting aside their role of motherhood and lusting after women.

OP
OP
Maggie Faggart

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
IF America makes it through 2020 people will be able to see some future.
The Rapture of the church has a great chance to be in 2020.
The Antichrist is alive and walking on the Earth today.

My question is when will he appear.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In the days of Sodom, so too were men giving themselves over to all the pleasures of the flesh, eating, drinking, marrying, giving in marriage. Men shameful with men, women casting aside their role of motherhood and lusting after women.

Isnt marriage bibilical?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
the all powerful Joseph Smith was commanded to take extra wives by an angel with a flaming sword.
Joseph Smith was a fruad. He was the David Keresh and the Marshall Applewhite of his day. The book of Mormon is blasphemy and the work of Satan himself.
No longer will I pay any mind to your posts you heathen heretic harlot!!