Brazilian songs for Lotus

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are there any songs about caipirinha?

sweet-and-refreshing-drink-caipirinha-cocktail-royalty-free-image-1581529965.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The 2nd song...

It came out in the mid 90's. So many girls I made out with while listening to it. That song used to make chicks so horny back in the day.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL there's this unknown one too that's actually about the drink, but it seems like it's a bunch of gringos singing it

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thx.

I liked the drink.

It tasted so good.

However both Brazilian men & women alike drank me under the table. I swear I was stoned drunk for a feW days because of it/them.

Somehow I think Brazil is a drinking culture, eh?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well i youtubed 'fat assed hairy assed portagul songs' and only got back normal tunes

i did try tho

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud you said your favorite Brazilian singer sings in English, who is he?

He's just a local guy I hear singing here in a cafe quite often. He has a beautiful voice and sings rock ballads.

There is a lot of live music here. Tons of musicians everywhere in this town. All the time.

This thread is awesome. :GiggleBitch: I didn't see it. I'll listen to all of these eventually.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a very common sight in Portugal (I mean, every day), when we're not in lockdown:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Before lockdown, all of the Brazilian drummers in my town got together, and for Carnival did a walk through the whole town, playing drums. It was awesome.

I loooooovvvveee it here. Have I ever mentioned that?