Breakfall is leaving...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

Cheers and thanks for the laughs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's your daughter name and # before you go?

Your mother says Hi ... and in between slurps of mah cock she says she wishes she didn't have a pussy of a son in jail fucking da BLACKS :LMAO:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!
You don't know what a faggot is. I'm obsessed with your daughter and wife. Faggots like you could never understand my obsession. Still winning:)
No...you’re queer as all fuck. You’ve chosen to debase my mother and child because that’s the only way you know how to piss me off. But clearly your faggotry is something you project without awareness. I’m very astute when it comes to body language or verbal cues.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!
You don't know what a faggot is. I'm obsessed with your daughter and wife. Faggots like you could never understand my obsession. Still winning:)
No...you’re queer as all fuck. You’ve chosen to debase my mother and child because that’s the only way you know how to piss me off. But clearly your faggotry is something you project without awareness. I’m very astute when it comes to body language or verbal cues.
oh yeah i forgot about your dead mother for more than a few seconds. how is she? in need of some cock? i would fuck her in her coffin. jizz all over her too. who cares if she is just bone. i might make the dead rise up from the ashes so to speak.

now describe your now adult daughter for me...leave out no detail. thanks

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!
oh yeah i forgot about your dead mother for more than a few seconds. how is she? in need of some cock? i would fuck her in her coffin. jizz all over her too. who cares if she is just bone. i might make the dead rise up from the ashes so to speak.

Who the fuck buries their love one’s these days? The rot of the ages aren’t a pleasant thought.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!

Who the fuck buries their love one’s these days? The rot of the ages aren’t a pleasant thought.
oh so your mommie got cremated? what a fucking coward. can't handle all the worms and maggots. this is so amusing. you really are a mommie's boi. tell me about her last moments in life...the life coming out of her eyes...

i need to jack off to this. thanks

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!

oh so your mommie got cremated? what a fucking coward. can't handle all the worms and maggots. this is so amusing. you really are a mommie's boi. tell me about her last moments in life...the life coming out of her eyes...

i need to jack off to this. thanks
Coma from the cancer.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
ahaha she didn't even want to talk to you anymore. ahaha too funny. you were already dead to her. i nearly spit out my cereal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF?

Oh. You must be talking to someone I have on ignore, because otherwise this thread makes no sense.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get a load of this shit... @LotusBud

@fromHELL quote:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

@fromHELL quote:

Bringing family members into this is lower than low.. It foul and disgusting.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

@fromHELL quote:

but he enjoys it when i do it. i know what gets him off. we have a long complicated history together. him and i will be connected forever. we will be together one day too:)

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
See you guys. I’ve written to Bastard Factory and I’ve decided to leave my very beloved forum if maxis735 is not banned as of today.The guy is an absolute pervert and it grates me to seeing his posts. I’ve had enough. I will try other forums going under my same name.

TdxZM6VXqBAW99ka4NirpmjIbkjc1DUhzcEtbtd1Fnjoe7fzUhbFJyHw4Cxd_kXzSOdNHVzIwLE3iK1_diAH4gl_fU5WSAFEWRYTCpyPObEb6GT9py8OR8dEp7g36u3cHqzMcVl_VxLf7SOe4IrGHChGOxT-R6xFk5rojj6pQQ7WVxrZW1NSp1gZErouTalHn59L3ynQK4r2SoeVs6H1Sll81-c7dKOabeUOXo3HcBjjwiB1VHKCTKzzaMvhCFXx9dAVqxb7twbDDWt9SUKRHXV2FKjPtVjl84cV5jeyXYJYGQHo5eXgbg8j8sbV_Dn2uG9uPqFKM9XJ00Yl1TKn_p_fgQTQTp8Uw12duoWAOAiU9eR-gB2wOihs3BD4yeRNvGDWYhbc7giazeimcWrEhkLfsJ3fgJ6v9qu_T_pBnbfTmx32KFN-gWQhIy-ArLs7gXCGLQ7FVIx5uJ3fTCG0A-BDO0ZP7aH1F7R8Ho6Rtc26vF644CNAssvUbSMYV32awxMl4ux2hptMSuLRw9Puyvlgja0o6QQsdaIuV1-WZE9ZCl2A5EMXbGRqjUJdxr9CahsoCMpR6IFVEltsvCBHxAGJvF88OKUYOHSGwXJqEh-V3HCBLAdoxbsIs7KFE5Zmiho55bNspB1g6h2qqdlmo6W5j_HNqNse530Zq5HopXKqRugYwUtnTqGJYenjCA=s611-no

Let us kow when you find that safe space!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Bye-bye, Braintoast. I'll never forget your epic failures.

Happy fails to you.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Departure announcement time-honored tradition in forums.

Next best thing to application of Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

Yep.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

@fromHELL quote:

Yeah...I gave the low-life the benefit of the doubt when he started posting again. Apparently he was bashed severely at a pub after verbally abusing some chick at the bar. He didn’t realise that the chick’s boyfriend was within earshot.

I don’t have time for blokes that have mommy-issues!

Reactions: Ice