Breeds of Humans

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A good discussion was started....

"Independent organizations have published statistics based on hospital records showing pit bulls are responsible for more than half of dog bite incidents among all breeds despite comprising 6% of pet dogs."

They only represent 6% of all pet dogs but are responsible for 50% of all dog bites. It's not irrational to look at this breed in askance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LOL do you apply this logic to violent crime statistics, which suggest that black people have a tendancy to commit crime?

No, people aren't dogs, dumb fuck.

What difference does that make?

Should behavioural patterns only be recognised among animals and not humans?

A huge difference. Human's aren't animals and capable of change with the right conditions, moron.

Actually, humans are animals.

Science.

And while humans, like all animals, are capable of change with the right conditions, different breeds (races) of people will exhibit, on average, a propensity toward different behaviours.

That is also science.

But some people cannot seem to have a rational discussion about it.

Is that because it is not politically correct to talk openly and honestly about it?

Or is it because these people are honestly denying scientific facts?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Is that because it is not politically correct to talk openly and honestly about it?

Or....maybe they just do not really understand science.

That might be the reason they are all experts on Gender Identity.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

DDT

Factory Bastard
Genetics absolutely play a part in human behaviour. There is no way it cannot, although in modern times scientists cannot really study this anymore, or even risk commenting on this, since anything race based is now taboo (unless it can somehow slam straight White males, as that's still allowed, and even encouraged).

I've also noticed that a large percentage of the US population will also disregard that there is a difference among races, by both the left and the right. The left doesn't want to admit it or believe it, and I think the right doesn't want to admit it or believe it either, possibly due to religious beliefs that state "we're all created equal," which they often take quite literally, but I could be wrong here.

What we can do, however, is view scientific data on domesticated dogs: Canis familiaris have the highest variances of genetic differences among any 'group' of animals. And here's the interesting thing about that data: Many dogs that we are familiar with have very little differences genetically, and some have large differences. What's interesting is that the variance of genetic differences doesn't really impact the temperament of the dog. ANY genetic difference, no matter how small, impacts the temperament of the dog.

Below is a list of dogs that are somewhat more closely related to each other genetically, kind of like the differences that you would see in humans. Yet these breeds all excel in different ways, will have different temperaments, different training needs, etc. We know they are different breeds, and will behave differently, even though they are fairly closely related to one another.

Bear in mind that I'm speaking generally here, and certainly accept that there are exceptions to the rule also.

Capture.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I brought the same thing up about tarantula hobbyists going off their heads at mere questions on mixed breeding, it's not ok for spiders but ok for humans... :facepalm:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Indoctrination is a powerful tool and we've all been force-fed the K1ke propaganda from an early age. Luckily for those of us with some intelligence, we were capable of resisting and thinking for ourselves.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Just so y'all assclowns know I aint ignoring the thread, nor will I have any tears for it. With the same bunch of troglodytes posting in it, I can't imagine it will go in a new and useful direction.

Besides, I already have a thread going that could be a vehicle for "breeds of humans." It's the Schopenhauer thread, for those whose deductive posers are impaired.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A good discussion was started....

"Independent organizations have published statistics based on hospital records showing pit bulls are responsible for more than half of dog bite incidents among all breeds despite comprising 6% of pet dogs."

They only represent 6% of all pet dogs but are responsible for 50% of all dog bites. It's not irrational to look at this breed in askance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LOL do you apply this logic to violent crime statistics, which suggest that black people have a tendancy to commit crime?

No, people aren't dogs, dumb fuck.

What difference does that make?

Should behavioural patterns only be recognised among animals and not humans?

A huge difference. Human's aren't animals and capable of change with the right conditions, moron.

Actually, humans are animals.

Science.

And while humans, like all animals, are capable of change with the right conditions, different breeds (races) of people will exhibit, on average, a propensity toward different behaviours.

That is also science.

But some people cannot seem to have a rational discussion about it.

Can you give stupidity a break?

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Though we are biologically animals, we are decidedly different than all other animals.

When you can show me that any lower animal can build a skyscraper, a get, a pyramid, or even a hut, get back to me.
Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lots of animals can build things. Beavers can build dams, birds can build nests, bees can build hives, etc.

Oh, so that's the same as a skyscraper? I was not aware that they were equivalents.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. To cut down trees, arrange those trees into a working dam, as well as a covered living space, certainly qualifies as construction, whether you like it or not.

Beavers don't live in the dams, DDT. They create ponds and live out in nests made of sticks, somewhat like birds.

What's next, nests are a sign of humanlike activity?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beavers don't live in the dams, DDT. They create ponds and live out in nests made of sticks, somewhat like birds.

What's next, nests are a sign of humanlike activity?
So you admit they build their own homes. That is construction.

The line of demarcation between humans and animals is cognition, not the construction of anything. I'm sorry I tried to use examples that lost the lesser thinkers in the process.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The line of demarcation between humans and animals is cognition, not the construction of anything. I'm sorry I tried to use examples that lost the lesser thinkers in the process.
Crows have the ability to make their own tools also, one of the few animals other than humans that can do this.

Some animals have the ability to learn sign language also. A few can even pass the mirror test.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crows have the ability to make their own tools also, one of the few animals other than humans that can do this.

Some animals have the ability to learn sign language also. A few can even pass the mirror test.

What's your point?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's your point?
You have attempted to claim that we are completely different than all other animals. I have brought forth similarities: The ability to construct a home. The ability to learn sign language, etc.

I said decidedly different and we are. Do you want to play pedant or can reasonable individuals degree that we are far more sophisticated than animals?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interestingly, Lily the Leaker could not build a bird's nest or a beaver dam if her life depended on it.

Why she gave examples of things she cannot do herself to demonstrate human intelligence is
over-the-top hilarious!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I've painted a bird's nest before though in a painting class I took. I enjoyed that very much. In acrylic. I should take more classes.