British Man Beheaded With A Sickle In Thailand

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought I'd struck gold on a gore site, they have a sickle murder on their front page but that one was from Brazoo... Sickles must be the killers weapon of choice this weekend...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They love chopping heads off in Jakarta, Indonesia too. Gangs of 4 foot little people with machetes. I took the piss out of their Ramadan once, nothing too serious…just me emphasising enjoying an ice cold beverage during their fasting. Fucking group of 4 footers got so irate with me, that they pulled out machetes and wanted to chop off my head. I was at a toll station, threw the money in the basket and sped off quick-smart. Indo’s don’t have our sense of humour, that’s for sure!

images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, thats why guns are superior. Pull out a machette and I empty 2 mags of .45ACP in their asses.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How awful. He definitely deserved being chopped to pieces.

Your pal says he thought he struck gold cause he thought he could witness the murder, and yet you call me out for speaking the truth. Brits are rude. I didn't say they deserve to die for it, did I?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're basically implying that the murder was somewhat justified because a drunken tourist was playing loud music in the middle of the night.

This is the problem with a lot of westerners, they either don't seem to realise or completely forget that in most third world countries, the natives are feral savages, who can resort to extreme violence over a mere petty dispute.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're basically implying that the murder was somewhat justified because a drunken tourist was playing loud music in the middle of the night.

This is the problem with a lot of westerners, they either don't seem to realise or completely forget that in most third world countries, the natives are feral savages, who can resort to extreme violence over a mere petty dispute.

I wasn't implying anything. It was just a little gallows humor, you bigot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You'd be lost without your Cultural Marxist buzzwords wouldn't you?

Surely you must have noticed how they basically have zero effect on people nowadays and just get ridiculed?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You'd be lost without your Cultural Marxist buzzwords wouldn't you?

Surely you must have noticed how they basically have zero effect on people nowadays and just get ridiculed?

"Bigot" is a cultural Marxist buzzword? Alrighty then.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

westerners tend to think its all about them, need to remember manners or get fucked

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasn't the crime drunkenly playing music too loud in the early hours?

Yes. Typical Brits invading foreign countries and not giving two fucks about how they behave.
You do realise those Brits are youngsters away with pals to the nearest bit of guaranteed sun don't you? I know you're on about Spain and Portugal (fat yank thinks she owns the place now)... You're quite happy to label ALL Brits because youngsters just want to party but you strike people down for labeling Muslims terrorists, see the fuckery here?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. Typical Brits invading foreign countries and not giving two fucks about how they behave.
You do realise those Brits are youngsters away with pals to the nearest but of guaranteed sun don't you? I know you're on about Spain and Portugal (fat yank thinks she owns the place now)... You're quite happy to label ALL Brits because youngsters just want to party but you strike people down for labeling Muslims terrorists, see the fuckery here?

A, they're not all youngsters, pal. Plenty of older people acting like asses. B, Spain? What? C, I'm not fat. D, Irony escapes you, doesn't it? Twit. I happen to have some very dear friends who are Brits.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You do realise those Brits are youngsters away with pals to the nearest but of guaranteed sun don't you? I know you're on about Spain and Portugal (fat yank thinks she owns the place now)... You're quite happy to label ALL Brits because youngsters just want to party but you strike people down for labeling Muslims terrorists, see the fuckery here?

A, they're not all youngsters, pal. Plenty of older people acting like asses. B, Spain? What? C, I'm not fat. D, Irony escapes you, doesn't it? Twit. I happen to have some very dear friends who are Brits.
"Yes. Typical Brits invading foreign countries and not giving two fucks about how they behave." is what you said, to me that's labeling all Brits... Who gives a fuck what YOU think anyway at least we don't beg for asylum then go on raping sprees DOLT!