OP
Jeannie

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
check out the cool bench lol
0FutfJV.jpg

Beautiful spot. Love the bench!

it was so comfy at first but got old fast, still better than sitting on a rock tho lol

when it got late we used it for the fire and just sat on the ground :)

oh cool so you were selfish, fuck others that could'a used it .. are you like 15 ?
i didnt hog it asswipe, just for that u can sit on the pointy rock in the back like a leper while we toast marshmallows lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
0FutfJV.jpg

it was so comfy at first but got old fast, still better than sitting on a rock tho lol

oh cool so you were selfish, fuck others that could'a used it .. are you like 15 ?
i didnt hog it asswipe, just for that u can sit on the pointy rock in the back like a leper while we toast marshmallows lol
we burned a bench oh yay !!
prolly left litter and beer cans

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
0FutfJV.jpg

we burned a bench oh yay !!
prolly left litter and beer cans

Uhm, it wasn't really a bench. It was a few logs put together to sit on. I am guessing they had a bonfire in that firepit. Imagine that, burning logs in the fire.

Whatever will they think of next?