my 2012 Nissan Juke ...got hit in a round a bout ..totaled 2 days ago
getPart
getPart

Did you get hurt? and how bout a picture - - - - - - -
getPart

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sorry about all the same pictures , I've got computer issues plus a concussion . Haze couldn't see any
pics so I tried a few different ways...and ^^^^ happened :Whaa?:

you need to sign into AOL mail to view them,try using an uploader like tumblr and try using upload thru URL might work if your signed in, if not youd have to upload them again to the host

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
MOPAR or no car - - - - - -:FuckYeah:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
RICHLAND, Wash. —
First Tuatara built for a customer comes to life inside Richland facility

10 years of development, design, and changes have led to the creation of the Tuatara, which was created in the Tri-Cities.
The first customer car was delivered to its first buyer in February. It wasn’t an easy road to this point. It took SSC North America several trial and errors, testing and more.
“Staring at this car on the computer screens for the last 10 years, whether it was sub-assemblies of it or the completed model — it is so rewarding to me now, just in the last six months, to get to see it rolling around in final form,” said CEO and founder, Jerod Shelby. “It was quite a journey.”
Back in 2010, SSC North America designed a dream facility. It didn’t work out, but Shelby knew he had to keep going with his idea of the Tuatara.
“Last year we were at the stage where we were ready to go into production of these vehicles,” he said. “We needed a facilities and we wanted to keep this right here in the Tri-Cities and in Richland.”
In June 2019, they moved into a Richland facility and hit the ground running.
“The completion of the first assembled customer car was completed in September 2019,” Shelby said. “Just a really exciting time to finally get to see it all assembled in front of you where you can walk around it and see the detail and it’s very rewarding.”
They unveiled the Tuatara at a Philadelphia Auto Show in February 2020. Everything viewers saw came right out of a Richland building.
“This will house not only our ongoing R and D, but the full production line and the completed process, or the complete process can be done under one roof now,” he said. “To the assembly to the fit and finish work to the upholstery to the paintwork, right down to the alignment and the final testing of the chassis dyno testing.”
The facility has a state-of-the-art paint booth and prep station — the finishing touches on the Tuatara. With the facility, the possibilities and number of cars they can build have grown.
“It’s going to be full, but it’s an amazing opportunity for us and it allows us to achieve that dream of delivering those customer cars,” Shelby explained. “It’s always been important to me with what I’ve been through in the last 20 years trying to build this company – I didn’t care what it took. I wanted to make sure and keep it here locally.”
As for the first Tuatara — it’s based on the test car SSC North America created three years ago.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“There’s just been an immense amount of refinements that went into the production car,”

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Price of crude oil is going down and was like $35 a barrel and let's see when the price at the pump's goes down - - - - - - -

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Today is the big day and got the new super charger on and a few last details and then a new tune and pictures to follow'
Wish me luck and hope it doesn't blow - - - - - -

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Today is the big day and got the new super charger on and a few last details and then a new tune and pictures to follow'
Wish me luck and hope it doesn't blow - - - - - -

Pictures will not load ??? Enjoy this vid and next will try a on the road vid - - - -- -

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
That has to be a body wrap -