Cars

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What kind of wheels do you have and post a picture if you have one- - -- -
Here is my baby-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

IMG-0536.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I guess most of you are to young to drive???

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I have many vehicles which I use to travel across the world and to many exotic destinations where most people cannot go, because most people are so poor. They have very little in dollars, but I, myself, I have very many dollars. Also, I am sexy for a man. I like to think that if I was a woman, I would be a playboy model. But since I am a man I am like the opposite of all that, the man version. In my vehicles I have stored many bottles of rare, delicious wines. These wines are hundreds of years old and covered in dust and cobwebs, which means that they are the most delicious kind, and that they were grown from grapes which were so succulent and juicy that the poor grape-pickers of France wanted to eat them right then and there. But they were whipped, by my shift-leader Lucio Torcolato, who makes sure that the best grapes in my vineyard go only into the wine.

That's right, my great grandfather, who was also rich, owned the vineyard where this wine was made. And it's really strong too, it can get you wasted quickly.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2007 Hyundai Tiberon GTE
2008_hyundai_tiburon_2dr-hatchback_se_rq_oem_2_500.jpg

Her name is Roxanne, she has all the bells and whistles and I got her for a steal. She has a 3.2L 6 cylinder engine with a 6-speed manual transmission, leather interior, sun roof, etc. She had 65 miles on her when I drove her off the lot. She had been sitting on a lot for 18 months and it was the end of the year, dealer couldn't sell her because she was a manual and he wanted to get her off his lot so he didn't have to pay taxes on her again. I walked off with her for less than 20K which at the time I had in uncashed paychecks (I had just spent 4 months working in a disaster area, making 2.5x hazard pay 24hr a day 7 days a week).

I have added Stereo system (twice because the first guy fucked it up). Currently I am running a Pioneer deck, 2x 150w JBL amps, all new Pioneer 6x9's and tweeters, and finally a 10' JBL woofer in the hatch-back. I also had the low profile rims removed because I went through 9 tires and one of the rims in the first 3 years. Tinted the windows. I wanted to have her re-painted until I found out how much it would cost. I think that is all the mods I have made to her. She needs a bit of body work, I ran up on a curb at a gas station, but she is my baby and has never once left me stranded in 10+ years. And she still gets about 23MPG in town and about 30MPG on long hauls when I can wind her out and put in overdrive for a while.

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

Site Supporter
"To" and "Too." Learn the diff and when to use them.

To be or not to be- - - -
You are a dumb toilet seat licker too- - - -
Now get back in your tree where the rest of your family lives too!
Masterbaiter- - - - -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!