Caskur...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Haven’t you got Flynn to stick your tongue into it’s arse instead of hanging around my forum doing fuck all you gap-toothed fucking mole? Piss off! You’re like a bad fucking smell that won’t go away. Go gnash on an apple through a picket fence you lamer!

Why this sudden attack? Because of the fact that you simply enjoy Flynn. You’re fucked in the head. I wouldn’t drown you because you’re a crone, but I would shove your head down into a toilet with shit in it for the mere giggle, and seeing poo fill that gap! HA!
:Excited6:

perfection-smile.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah I’m glad you logged off. Now stay the fuck away you delusional fucking Jehovah’s Witness, Flynn-loving fuck_arse freaky biatch! Lol
:Excited5:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking cunt. Come to my forum and shit in it with your smelly fucking anus. I’ll give all y’all troll lessons you nerdy little fucks! With the amount of bleeding you and your FT bum_fucks do, I’m still surprised that you’re still a-fucking-live for Christ sake! Trololololololololololol...you gap-toothed mole!
:LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is this whoreson??? I wanna to stab him my frozen Top SCAT!!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I see Galli is suffering from a bout of depression over unrequited sexual advances.

S'what happens when UncleFiLTH's logs are too stubby to reach Aussie shores.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I see Galli is suffering from a bout of depression over unrequited sexual advances.

It’s DiLF!!! No Filth. Are you kind of retarded???

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dayum that's a lot of scat for a skinny chick. Bet it's a Chank, they're into weird fetishes...
I can't respect china people. They are always into sick stuff. She is a skank

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I put that nigger DiLF on ignore.... what a pissant.
You sound like a broke victim. LoL. Gtfo you prostitute scum. You are not on my premium rich level. Scat pirate

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How embarrassing. When Caskur or LotusBottom threaten people with the “ignore status” does anyone really give a fuck? Two old ducks on Bastard Factory that throw a tantrum when people act like downright Bastards!??? Lol
:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I see you’re still a tranny fuck that doesn’t belong at this forum!

Do you think you can come up with your own insults for once?

You've been running around here the whole time, jumping on any kind of bandwagon that will take you. You use what others have said and not only do you springboard off their idiocy like some fucking mindless socially inept zombie, but you also fucking think you're actually important here. Sure, you and everyone else have WAAAAAAAAYYYY more "followers" than me, then again who would want a bunch of followers where 80% of them still wet their bed and 20% of them still live at home under the guise of "My mum needs my help?"

Hey fucktard. God gave you a brain, right? For once in your life why don't you take it out of the Amazon box and start using it, you lazy bitch? Instead of being that cookie cutter forum welp that has no imagination of their own.

You're a pathetic waste of skin. You should just go kill yourself. Go read 5 pages of UncleMiLF and Aryan Roadkill consecutively in under an hour.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You've been running around here the whole time, jumping on any kind of bandwagon that will take you. You use what others have said and not only do you springboard off their idiocy like some fucking mindless socially inept zombie, but you also fucking think you're actually important here. Sure, you and everyone else have WAAAAAAAAYYYY more "followers" than me, then again who would want a bunch of followers where 80% of them still wet their bed and 20% of them still live at home under the guise of "My mum needs my help?"

Hey fucktard. God gave you a brain, right? For once in your life why don't you take it out of the Amazon box and start using it for once, you lazy bitch? Instead of being that cookie cutter forum welp that has no imagination of their own.

You're a pathetic waste of skin. You should just go kill yourself. Go read 5 pages of UncleMiLF and Aryan Roadkill consecutively in under an hour.
Jesus you bum_fucking tranny! I ain’t going to read your shite. Fuck off!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey fucktard. God gave you a brain, right? For once in your life why don't you take it out of the Amazon box and start using it for once, you lazy bitch? Instead of being that cookie cutter forum welp that has no imagination of their own.

I also didn’t read. Too long. LOL! What a scum Flynn is. Frustrated and broke unfortunate victim Flynn is. Wishing death on someone shows the depression rate of someone.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Of course not, because that would mean actually using part of your brain.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I also didn’t read. Too long. LOL! What a scum Flynn is. Frustrated and broke unfortunate victim Flynn is. Wishing death on someone shows the depression rate of someone.

So. If you "didnt read" my truthful post, how do you know about me "wishing death on someone?"

scrghfg.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s just a try-hard curb rat. Bad drugs, bad teeth, high forehead from the unknown John that fucked it’s mother for chump change. It’s all downhill for the sorry sod!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

So. If you "didnt read" my truthful post, how do you know about me "wishing death on someone?"

scrghfg.jpg

You must be demented and sick in the skull. Alzheimers? You wished this to me on previous posts.

UIBIrmg.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

scrghfg.jpg

You must be demented and sick in the skull. Alzheimers? You wished this to me on previous posts.

UIBIrmg.gif

But I thought You don't "read" my posts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1111

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

scrghfg.jpg

UIBIrmg.gif

But I thought You don't "read" my posts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1111

I CRUSHED you! It was not your day, you unfortunate victim! Maybe next time :LOL3: :LOL3:

Enjoy this nice BLOCK!!!

Synthol-muscles-pecs.gif