CD projekt Red a steller example of the Polish gaming dev scene

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone agree that CD Projekt Red is a pioneer in the entire world’s gaming dev scene and a company proving Poland to be a success in the global market of software development and distribution? An example of the power Poland has and respect in the international IT market? I mean an idea or a game based on the dyberpunk setting is genius. How can it not be. A futuristic setting full of metal and goth heads with a vr or alternative reality type of atmosphere.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
CyberCrash 2077, Sony is removing the game "until further notice" from the Playstation store and offering refunds. from game of the year to disaster of the year.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tatum, that may be true but any publicity is good publicity when it comes to the Polish gaming scene and the entire IT market of Poland to be at least recognized. Plus, all the news in Poland including Poland In which is a british youtube channel about Poland only says positive things about it or praises the game and its launch so none of that matters in Poland. what matters is a bunch of Polish people being proud of their own nation and own companies for releasing a product of such scale and one that sold all its preorders of 8 million copies on the first day. thats what matters is them being recognized and making the big bucks while at it on day one in preorders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You womt find a single negative thing about the game its launch of cd projekt red within Polish borders. Plus this game is so much diff than everything else out there. how many games within this setting do you know this side of deus ex? such a unique idea ke setting for a game. how many elder scrolls or fallouts or gtas are there? I mean just think of the ideas here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea, but I mean you cant deny the power of the game for the media to have rated it this high despite all that. plus they are laughing their way to the polish bank. Also, the idea of the game is amazing a whole game just about cyberpunk. its never been done before since snatcher. just an amazing concept.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol

„ It was clear years ago that it would have a low-brow sense of humor that routinely punched down, with rampant misogyny and transphobia, and the kind of vulgar and juvenile jokes that only seem “mature” to those weird middle school kids who like to carve naked women onto their school desks.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol I told tou guys theyre praising it here like i said you wint hear a single bad thing about it in any polish medis or poland as a whole:

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wrote this on another forum:

Polish IT scene reminds me of Cuba

Or what Ive seen in netflix docs on cuba and from some people i remember who told me who went to cuba.

Just take a look at how polish media first of all they speak barely audible english and i domt even know how they have that job when someone like me would be a million more times more wualified for being that I speak perfect understandsble u.s. english but secondly how they lie and refuse to see how much of a catastrophy and disappointment cyberpunk is and an embarassment for poland:

youtu.be/TuMInDywNQA

I realize this is a problem with their culture and polish people as a whole: they will never say anything bad or criticise anything made within their country, cannot take any constructive criticism ven to a game srudio much less their entire culture, and just put their heads in the sand all the time or in general like an ostrich. The crazy thing and why this reminds me of cuba is this isnt even a state sponsored news its just thwt the people here are like this so the media doesnt have to be state sponsored for them to be propagandists.

I just had an interview with this guy who started arguing with me about this issue and ce projekt red snd cyberpunk because he also refused ro see the light or truth and would jot say anything bad about a polish firm like he was part of it or something so I literally hung up on him and quit the interview.

Last edited: