Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
zkpc1.jpg
213.jpg
bear.jpg
120.jpg
148.jpg
just-in-time-for-the-holidays.jpg

We've all gotten along at one time or another, but never all at the same time. The analogy I once said at the Y years ago, I equated it to be like the weather where there's always a sunny day, just never at the same time everywhere for everyone.
And if the alliances were put on a dry erase board like they do at the FBI when they show relationships and the heirarchy of organized crime, it would look like a caffeinated spider's web :LOL1:
300px-CaffeinatedSpider.jpg

Or chloral hydrate, but not familiar with that.
EDIT: some type of sedative. Figures, looks like one lazy web,
"ah, that's good enough, it'll catch a fly.." Zzzzz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Though judging by his house I don't think I want him in charge of lights
47203296_503146333538135_4447540322653700096_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look, these places, these sites are all about breaking balls, well a part of them is anyways ..if someone is a giant fucking pussy flap it isn't my problem ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, these places, these sites are all about breaking balls, well a part of them is anyways ..if someone is a giant fucking pussy flap it isn't my problem ..

Maybe it should be then, because from what I read you sound like Bastard Factory's problem as your not the type of cunt member he's trying yo pull in here. In fact, you're the polar opposite.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Really, Parrots are quite the commitment ..my friend has had one for 23 years, the bird is cranky AF LOL
That bird pictured is beautiful ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I change mine to “I’ve left”
Bro , are you moving on ? I thought we were gonna start anew , I hope you stick around a bit , if not I have something for you my friend
1sUDX6u.jpg
Yeah I’m not bothered about here anymore, I get Elited to Ass Box to Elited to Perm Meltdown to Elited then normaleded... I’m like a Christmas tree of colours... Nice gif worthy opponent... :ThumbsUp4:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This site has failed once already and it's back. What else ya got?
Look who’s posting, people of mine, people I invited and now I’ve been treated like trash again, every time I log on my account is in a different state... I say “Fuck this site!”... This BF guy actually wants people to pay money for a gold name! I really cannot believe the fuckery here... Good luck...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
This site has failed once already and it's back. What else ya got?

And a roll of the drums and then Master Baiter will pull off your buttons and kick you in the ass as you walk out the door- - - - - -:Whiner2: