China makes COVID-19 Anal Swabs Mandatory for Foreigners

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
China has made anal COVID-19 swabs mandatory for all foreign travelers arriving in the country, a report said Wednesday.

The government has claimed that such tests provides a higher degree of accuracy than other screening methods for the virus,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. As part of the new travel requirement, there will be testing hubs in Beijing and Shanghai airports, the outlet reported.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
China has made anal COVID-19 swabs mandatory for all foreign travelers arriving in the country, a report said Wednesday.

The government has claimed that such tests provides a higher degree of accuracy than other screening methods for the virus,
. As part of the new travel requirement, there will be testing hubs in Beijing and Shanghai airports, the outlet reported.

I can see the logic. Anal swabs, by all reports, are far more accurate.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t go anywhere where you have to have something shoved up your bum before you can get in..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Chinese Communist Party is pretty much caught up in its own lies. It wrongly declared covid was completely gone last summer because economically they couldn't keep the shutdown going without people starting to starve to death. So, even though it was completely untrue, they just announced covid was cured and gone!

The problem was there were still regular outbreaks so bad cities and even regions had to be regularly shut down so regular people began to ask how can there be outbreaks when the communists had announced covid was all gone? Rather than admit they had lied the communists tried to blame foreigners for the infections. They are now stuck with this propaganda lie and want to be seen as tough on foreigners who they blame for an infection which started in China and which is still wide spread in China despite all the lies the CCP tells.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am aware the Wuhan district opened up again, but by all accounts it is under heavy monitoring and quarantine. But I see no news reports where PRC claims Covid-19 is "completely gone".

Perhaps an article someone knows of can affirm that assertion?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Loawhy86 has covered various aspects of this well. He also works on ADV China.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of China. They love to try to copy popular brand names with knock offs which sound similar. Yet as they usually do not speak English this can cause some strange stuff.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, aidsman got arrested for licking all the anal swabs.