Click and die, faggots

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
yada yada motherfuckin' yada. Check these out, foreskin cheese:

prettyboi.jpg

Ya that's you, angry and confused about all the bullshit spinning around you. It's like, "Fuck God." Am I right?

gulargreg4.jpg

Everyone who sees this Beaut waves me away so they can check it out for a while. You? I'd say some bullshit but the longer you look the more interested in.

gulag030319.jpg

Gulags would suck, I mean eating the guy in front of you who dropped dead being 'the norm' is pretty much as hardcore as it gets. I could easily be banned from here for showing you footage shot by someone who didn't get shot, but I'll play it easy on you Nancies.

Yeah, GoT is exciting, Imma rush some hut as I like those shows before changing the channel from some bullshit about how to grow or show some hair. Don't get me started, faggot. Two chickens sound good, except for the innocent's Imma about to bring to tears. What else is new, eh?

Goodnight, all. May you all die in your sleep instead of some goddamn hospital where they don't give a fuck more than they do the bedbugs who've gotten fatter than me in their Rome style politician orgies on their elderly buffet.

Fuck you, I pray your wife and child die soon as horribly than I can even conjure at this drunken time. Live, so I can break you down hard and make that trigger feel warmer than your now cold balls...

SSS
- God bless

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
PURITY

1555404943782.jpg

1555405492100.jpg

for-sale.jpg

1555427900950.jpg

1555429614147.jpg

1555434860012.jpg

1555139847158.jpg

swinging-big-tits.gif

You color blind all of a sudden, bitch? Poor dog.
1555463899308.jpg

a487de64bcb2d72bf67c90498762c31a.jpg

SSS
- post a goddamn nigger in this thread and you'll get banned. From Heaven, faggot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Bang your baloonish thudbrow against the asphalt, real hard...

SSS
- genuinely hope it looks like a spiked watermelon

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'm already banned from Heaven and almost every other place, so fuck it I'll post up some niggers so you all understand that ultimately, I'm politically correct.

1529458377724.jpg

Don't make me break your fucking nose and teeth with one graceful spic soccer kick. Duck out, quick!

1519531042903.jpg

Good dog, you can stay. Sit, like the rest of the fat fucks who frequent this pile of shit posts and bans.

1518982575307.jpg

And so it does, even if reversed. Niggers aren't even worth the ammunition and/or bombs. Keep kickin' it in Africa and Detroit.

1517495707761.jpg

Oh reeeeeaaaaly? Prove it!

1517494389865.jpg

Confirmed.

photo.jpg

The uncensored truth can sometimes be shocking. By the time you kids grow up you won't bother watching or reading American "news". It's on the streets, not some racist "White" House.

thanos.jpg

Thank fuck for Thanos, eh? Buncha niggers on a planet? You know what the fuck to do, Big T. Give your lovely lady my regards before erasing us all.

1517497368880.jpg

What in nig's name are you doing in my thread you fucking "just another one"? You're fucking cheetah meat, nugget.

So what do rational humans think of those between species?
220px-GG-Allin-Hated.jpg

Were we separated at birth?

FUCK NOOOOOO!
EIII-eyes.jpg

I was talkin' about GG, not any of the posted thieving, raping, dominoes playing shadows on this planet. Wake up!

Mmmmmmm, I could keep going on and on with worse, but I'm not allowed to be a bastard here. Black trap, if you ask me. Fuck every last one of them, including you, dear reader...

SSS
- I feel better

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm already banned from Heaven and almost every other place, so fuck it I'll post up some niggers so you all understand that ultimately, I'm politically correct.

1529458377724.jpg

Don't make me break your fucking nose and teeth with one graceful spic soccer kick. Duck out, quick!

1519531042903.jpg

Good dog, you can stay. Sit, like the rest of the fat fucks who frequent this pile of shit posts and bans.

1518982575307.jpg

And so it does, even if reversed. Niggers aren't even worth the ammunition and/or bombs. Keep kickin' it in Africa and Detroit.

1517495707761.jpg

Oh reeeeeaaaaly? Prove it!

1517494389865.jpg

Confirmed.

photo.jpg

The uncensored truth can sometimes be shocking. By the time you kids grow up you won't bother watching or reading American "news". It's on the streets, not some racist "White" House.

thanos.jpg

Thank fuck for Thanos, eh? Buncha niggers on a planet? You know what the fuck to do, Big T. Give your lovely lady my regards before erasing us all.

1517497368880.jpg

What in nig's name are you doing in my thread you fucking "just another one"? You're fucking cheetah meat, nugget.

So what do rational humans think of those between species?
220px-GG-Allin-Hated.jpg

Were we separated at birth?

FUCK NOOOOOO!
EIII-eyes.jpg

I was talkin' about GG, not any of the posted thieving, raping, dominoes playing shadows on this planet. Wake up!

Mmmmmmm, I could keep going on and on with worse, but I'm not allowed to be a bastard here. Black trap, if you ask me. Fuck every last one of them, including you, dear reader...

SSS
- I feel better
h853F1E5C