Random IMAGES

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
b512106100621450a17f1ad244026084.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Shampain can tell you all about it....had him screaming like a little bitch....lol. Funny because he was teasing one and kinda had it coming but not funny because it causes extreme pain. I have 3 of these adult females.

Succubus

Site Supporter
cool ... a mexican redknee is cool too, but not tooxic right ?

All tarantulas have venom. They all can bite. Old world species have potent venom. New world species do not. All venom can effect a person differently but it's not necessarily so that one will have any effect other than localized swelling and minor irritation from the bite....unless you're bitten by an Old World species....like the OBT. In that case, you'll probably hit the floor in agonizing pain. Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma hamorii) are the classic of the hobby. Between those and the Rosehairs (Grammastola porteri), they are what got the hobby started. :)

Succubus

Site Supporter
used to talk to someone abt them ... mexican redknees and snakes etc .. the theraposa leblondi is a sweet one ..

Yeah there's some controversy over size comparison between blondi, stirmi and apophysis. I do know that blondi are more "leggy" than anything. Stirmi and apophysis are more "bulky" and heavy-bodied. All 3 species are under the Theraphosa genus and are the largest of all tarantulas obtaining leg spans the size of a dinner plate.