Random IMAGES

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1597871050_14fa7tqgyf.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Which is a good thing, beause in the Vietnam war a lot of innocent civilians were killed. A lot were even knowingly killed by american soldiers that were convinced by the propaganda that ALL vietmanese people were evil.

This was one of the most horrible wars ever, because of the americans and the stuff (like napalm) they used.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is a good thing, beause in the Vietnam war a lot of innocent civilians were killed. A lot were even knowingly killed by american soldiers that were convinced by the propaganda that ALL vietmanese people were evil.

This was one of the most horrible wars ever, because of the americans and the stuff (like napalm) they used.

I know that war was fucked up, but be fair now, The Haze has probably seen shit worse than any nightmare you ever pissed the bed over. Leave the bloke in peace now...

Q

Banned

I know that war was fucked up, but be fair now, The Haze has probably seen shit worse than any nightmare you ever pissed the bed over. Leave the bloke in peace now...

I just can not understand why in america you are a hero if you have been in a war. I know people that have been in Iraq, Afghanistan and other war areas, but they are just considered humans. Just like everyone else here. No special benefits, just people.
Did you ever consider the fact that the outcome of the war determines who is a hero and who is a criminal?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just can not understand why in america you are a hero if you have been in a war. I know people that have been in Iraq, Afghanistan and other war areas, but they are just considered humans. Just like everyone else here. No special benefits, just people.
Did you ever consider the fact that the outcome of the war determines who is a hero and who is a criminal?

I’m a criminal...

Q

Banned

I’m a criminal...

Q

Banned

I’m a criminal...

Which war have you been in and where are you from? Which side did you participate in?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m a criminal...

Which war have you been in and where are you from? Which side did you participate in?

Lol who are you MI5 ?

Q

Banned

I’m a criminal...

Lol who are you MI5 ?

AIVD and MI6. I used to be KGB but that is a bit going down nowadays...