Conservative Exile List - LOCKED

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey is the best. Not up for debate. If she is far enough from Detroit she should run for Congress.

She is the best@!!

That's just what I need to do. Be a Republican congresswoman.

There would be old strip club managers and people who sold me drugs coming out of the wood work for that lol.

I actually think I COULD unseat our current congressman here....but I live in a very red area. It's not really that he is bad, he is just so. Damn. Boring. And ineffective.

My best friend lives in Haley Steven's district and he fucking hates her so much lol. So do I lol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove is stardust. Dove is golden. And we've got to get ourselves. Back to the garden. - Fractured Woodstock

That's blasphemy to use Joni Mitchell lyrics to describe a rightwing hysteric.

Haha. That's just a little bit of too damn bad!

Anyway, I was referring to her religion and back to basics/nature lifestyle, not politics.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove is stardust. Dove is golden. And we've got to get ourselves. Back to the garden. - Fractured Woodstock

Anyway, I was referring to her religion and back to basics/nature lifestyle, not politics.

Joni is also not a religious fanatic.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Once again, tough shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See what you get for trying to be civil with rodents @Dove ?

I already know they are extremists. It really is a lost cause.

I remember Lotus claiming we are the ones who need to leave our "bubble".....but they respond with anger, fear and labels when anyone challanges them.

Imagine having your self identity so wrapped in politcs that isolate yourself from other humans. They make it so personal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Once again, tough shit.

You're the one who has to live with the karma you have created by your sacrilegious behaviors. Not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm probably way too free spirited for Joni. I saw her joining Neil Young in their publicity stunt pro censorship "protest".

Next time I inspire someone to think of song lyrics, they should run it by the people here who know me the best. Make sure it's nothing sweet or positive or anything.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's not lose sight of the fact that we've got to get ourselves back to the garden people.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus is SOUR !!!!! pttoooo
GR6wzul.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Dovey is the best. Not up for debate. If she is far enough from Detroit she should run for Congress.

She is the best@!!

There would be old strip club managers and people who sold me drugs coming out of the wood work for that lol.

I actually think I COULD unseat our current congressman here....but I live in a very red area. It's not really that he is bad, he is just so. Damn. Boring. And ineffective.

My best friend lives in Haley Steven's district and he fucking hates her so much lol. So do I lol.
I would love for teh New York Times or such to be writing about these boards and their "hateful" content.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

to authentic people with real integrity these are some of your most endearing qualities. Not necessarily those things in themselves but the fact that you rose above it all, own it and learned from it. Makes you human. People who are honest and genuine can connect with that. Rodents will see it as something to be used against you DECADES after you left it behind.

They could have videos of you shooting up drugs, pissing on the sidewalk and engaging in random gangbangs and I'd still vote for you in less than a heartbeat. I'd campaign for you too.

Why? Cause you are the type of upright decent human being who owns it and truly wants to use such unsavory experiences to help others in their own struggles

Pounds my girl. Nothing these animals can say to you can ever break you down or knock you off that high horse you ride over and trample them with.

and I admire that about you :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She is the best@!!

I would love for teh New York Times or such to be writing about these boards and their "hateful" content.

Oh man I didnt even think about that. I'm so recognizable here someone would figure it out lol

Theyll be saying I took Poofer for a secret abortion and paid him 40 bucks hush money :LOL3:

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Too much of this...

original_471312640.gif

I'm slowly watching whose 'off-topic fighting' and jacking threads... and separating.

That's the point of having 2 Politics Forums.

Looking at adding a few more.