Conspiracies

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Post them here. I love me a good conspiracy even if I don't believe most of them.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I wish he went into more detail.

The dogs refusing to search is interesting. A lot of it is interesting, but he kinda brushes over it. The brother and sister proofing at the same time is a good example. Brother, poof, sister is found. So? Was she injured? Is she one of the ones that just doesnt remember? Clusters of missing, same age sex, same time period too? Same location? He's only given me enough to be slightly curious, but reading between the lines make me curiouser still.

Interesting stuff.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
It's a long watch, there aren't really any concise videos explaining everything.

There are some cases where the kids claim to remember, they usually say weird shit though.
There was a girl who was missing, was found, and claimed "the big black man" helped her climb over the mountain. Black as in the color, not African.
There was a case where a toddler disappeared, it was cold enough at night that she should've died from exposure, but she was found in a crude lean-to shelter in the woods and she claimed "Mr Wolf" fed her berries out of the palm of his hand.
In 2010 a 3 year old went missing for several hours near Mount Shasta. He reported being brought to a cave, and seeing who he thought was his grandmother. He described things laying on the ground in the cave that looked like people but they weren't moving, he called them "robots". After a while he figures out that he isn't really with his grandmother, he's with a "robot" that looks exactly like her. He said there was some kind of strange light coming out of her head, and that she told him he was from outer space. She was nice to him, up to the point where she tried to get him to defecate on a piece of sticky paper. He refused and she got mad, and then she brought him back to the general area where he disappeared, and told him to wait under some brush until he was eventually found. Strangely, the boys' real grandmother had camped in the same area in 2009 and reported waking up outside her tent, removed from her sleeping bag, with a puncture wound on the back of her neck. The grandmother's friend who was sleeping in an RV also had a puncture on the back of his neck.

A lot of the time if the missing people are found, living or dead, they are incredible distances away from where they were last seen, often in treacherous or mountainous terrain that they absolutely could not have navigated themselves. In other cases they're eventually found in areas that have already been searched high and low, sometimes even on the main trail they'd have to use to access the areas they're searching, almost as if they were deliberately left there.

A lot of the time no tracks/footprints can be found, or if they are, they abruptly stop like the person vanished into thin air.

A lot of the missing people turn up recently deceased but with some of the time unaccounted for; meaning a person may be missing for a week, and when their corpse shows up they've been dead for two days. Where were they those other five days? Sometimes all they find are tiny bone fragments scattered about.

Supposedly Paulides automatically disregards cases where an animal attack is suspected or if the missing person has a history of mental illness. Theories range from Paulides being full of shit, to aliens, to fae, to predatory bigfoots, to interdimensional demons, to skinwalkers, etc.

I don't know what I believe.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Those were the details I needed to know I read between the lines accurately.

Aliens, or our conception of whatever "they" are that can do anti physics type things. The boogie monster, the thing we all ponder and try to figure out how we'd see our way past. The video game of our dreams.

So curious, fun.

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I usually live close to Shasta so I am always hearing about the energy and beings that inhabit the area. I do believe in the Sasquatch because I have seen prints in the middle off BFE in the snow while hiking. This was not a place where most folks would visit especially during the winter.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I simply don't have the time right now to watch that.

Can I get a synopsis, bullet points?

I wish I had time to explore my curiosities.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Post them here. I love me a good conspiracy even if I don't believe most of them.

My great grandfather was like a 30-something level Mason, my grandfather was pretty high up in the masons as well, I think at least one of my uncles is a mason, so I am a bit of a legacy. I never involved myself much in the masons, but after seeing that I am wondering if maybe I should have....

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
My neighbor is a mason, not sure what rank. Nice dude, works for the town, plows my driveway in the winter, took custody of his grandkids from his son and his girl(drug addicts). Supposedly they don’t recruit, you have to ask a member about it first. I’ve thought about it out of curiosity but I don’t believe in god so I don’t think I could join.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is why I never got involved with them. Lazy to be honest. Public service is a big tenant with them, and they demand a big time investment in the community (whatever community you happen to be in, things like shoveling your neighbors driveway). I honestly don't know much about them other than what I heard talked about in the home growing up, but I do know a little bit. My grandmother and great grandmother were members of "The Eastern Star" which is the female counterpart to the masons.

Entrance into the masons is strictly guarded, if you have a family member whom is a mason it is "easier", but still requires quite a bit of study, work, and trust.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter

That's funny, I was thinking about posting The Finders too. I can't make it through the video though, sounds like they got some wannabe spetsnaz guy to narrate just so it sounds spooooooky, ha.

VwCEu7R.jpg

OP
OP
offwidthe

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Have you heard Last Podcast on the Left's series about government sex child rings? It is so fucked.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I can't.

I'll help in anyway possible, but I can no longer read about it.

I'm an action person. If that's not an option, I try my best to let it go.

Animals are my first priority, then kids and mentally disabled.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I have not, sounds horrible though. It's insane what money and power will allow you to get away with. Pedophiles belong in a fucking oven.

In a similar vein,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is gross. There are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons of creepy Youtube videos targeting children. A lot of the time the have characters like Spider-Man, The Joker, Elsa, etc. and weird BDSM-y themes.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Cool video but the big question is why???

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Serial killers are a Satanic/Illuminati/NWO CIA black ops? This guy has been making these videos for seven years, newest one was uploaded just one week ago. He has over 100 of them. This is... very strange.