Contempt of Congress for Steve Spammon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
201e7353bfc79d62a7b786bea8c47646fac0a7f6b8251c640bb9cacc1c674874_1.jpg

I hope Congress votes to send a criminal referral to the DOJ. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bannon should be forgiven immediately! After all, Nigger Holder got off scott free. Fairness, right libtards?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ohhhh, so Nigger Obama can run guns and Nigger Holder can refuse to answer questions about it but Bannon gets the chair, huh? Sounds like racism to me!!!! KA-POWN3D!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhhh, so Nigger Obama can run guns and Nigger Holder can refuse to answer questions about it but Bannon gets the chair, huh? Sounds like racism to me!!!! KA-POWN3D!

If convicted, Bannon won't get the chair. He'll get six months in jail.

Enough time for one shower, one shave, and one haircut.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So when does nigger holder join him? :Popcorn: PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your head is so far up your ass you missed how Trump did NOTHING about the people you whine about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your head is so far up your ass you missed how Trump did NOTHING about the people you whine about.
Hey cunt, holder got away with contempt of Congress FIRST! This is no different than how your libtarded forefathers feigned outrage over Nixon musing about weaponizing the IRS AFTER JFK did it and BEFORE president nigger did it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who cares? Seriously, I know Lily is stupid but this is a SCotUS ruling going back to the 1850's and it is DOA. Congress hasn't even tried to enforce this stupid bull shit for 45 years because the courts laugh them all out of court. This is theater for stupid people and Lily is as stupid and uninformed as they get.

Do you think Dems will even control Congress after 2022 to enforce anything? Even if so do you think the courts will uphold stuff they found illegal every time for almost half a century? SCotUS has already said this type of unconstitutional political game playing is againstthe constitution so... Put your thinking cap on Poark.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey cunt, holder got away with contempt of Congress FIRST! This is no different than how your libtarded forefathers feigned outrage over Nixon musing about weaponizing the IRS AFTER JFK did it and BEFORE president nigger did it.
Who cares? Seriously, I know Lily is stupid but this is a SCotUS ruling going back to the 1850's and it is DOA. Congress hasn't even tried to enforce this stupid bull shit for 45 years because the courts laugh them all out of court. This is theater for stupid people and Lily is as stupid and uninformed as they get.

Do you think Dems will even control Congress after 2022 to enforce anything? Even if so do you think the courts will uphold stuff they found illegal every time for almost half a century? SCotUS has already said this type of unconstitutional political game playing is againstthe constitution so... Put your thinking cap on Poark.

You sound very upset. Go have a glass of milk.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be prepared amigo

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be prepared amigo

Congress is a co-equal branch of government. It has to have some teeth, otherwise the power of the executive goes unchecked and that is bad for all Americans.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be prepared amigo

Congress is a co-equal branch of government. It has to have some teeth, otherwise the power of the executive goes unchecked and that is bad for all Americans.
Yea, I said the same thing about nigger holder. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be prepared amigo

I am not interested in your version of how Holder should answer to the GOP for a program that was started by the Bush Admin and his department was saddled with.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be prepared amigo

I am not interested in your version of how Holder should answer to the GOP for a program that was started by the Bush Admin and his department was saddled with.
Oh, so Bush made holder be in contempt of congress? Another fantastic deduction, KKKaren.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be prepared amigo

Oh, so Bush made holder be in contempt of congress? Another fantastic deduction, KKKaren.

No, he wasn't going to participate in a domestic GOP "Benghazi" sham.

This was an actual attack on American democracy, fucking fact!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be prepared amigo

Bannon aint gonna participate in the TDS witch hunt, cunt, PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Be prepared amigo

I hope not and then I hope he is jailed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be prepared amigo

I hope not and then I hope he is jailed.
He should get off scott free, just like holder.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be prepared amigo

For what? Waiting 4-8 years for this to reach the SCotUS and be laughed out?