CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking town council just made masks mandatory here for the next two weeks.

Should ask the cunts if we have to sew a star on our coats too.:Pissed5:

Yes, because those two things are certainly analogous. SMH in utter disbelief.

Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Interesting balance: wear a mask or people are dying. Nobody believes they will die, so all they see is the inconvenience of the mask.
Looking at the pictures of Ice, he probably has an incresed risk too: he is old and looks to have some extra pounds on him. He is part of the group th council is protecting. And still nagging about it.

Btw, nagging is reserved for Dutch people. He is not Dutch, so it's even illegal :LOL2:

Q

Banned
Sick Of Ignorant People Not Believing In COVID-19, Nurse Quits Her Job In The COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thought this might be ontopic here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Interesting balance: wear a mask or people are dying. Nobody believes they will die, so all they see is the inconvenience of the mask.
Looking at the pictures of Ice, he probably has an incresed risk too: he is old and looks to have some extra pounds on him. He is part of the group th council is protecting. And still nagging about it.

Btw, nagging is reserved for Dutch people. He is not Dutch, so it's even illegal :LOL2:

Masks don't do shit to save people from catching COVID you fucking gullible lemming imbecile.

It's like trying to stop an army of gnats with a chain link fence

Good lord you liberals are so fucking stupid and simple. The world would be so much better off if every last one of you were gassed and then launched into deep outer space just to be sure.

Q

Banned
Masks don't do shit to save people from catching COVID you fucking gullible lemming imbecile.

Good lord you liberals are so fucking stupid and simple. The world would be so much better off if every last one of you were gassed and then launched into deep outer space just to be sure.
Please present your evidence of this?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Im certain no one listens to you Stubby. Please please skip mask wearing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hey moron, toolbags like you have been wearing masks everywhere including your showers and under your blanket at night in these blue communist states and your cases are STILL surging.

Duh... you dumb fucking catatonic

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

WHy don't you wear a mask and jump into shark infested waters. I'm sure it will protect you.

Kiddie Fiddler

Q

Banned

Hey moron, toolbags like you have been wearing masks everywhere including your showers and under your blanket at night in these blue communist states and your cases are STILL surging.

Duh... you dumb fucking catatonic
Please try again to reply, now in a decent manner

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WHy don't you wear a mask and jump into shark infested waters. I'm sure it will protect you.

Kiddie Fiddler

what?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kiddie Fiddler

Why don't you chill out? Look, you bug the shit out of me, but I still don't want you to stroke out. Yeah, even though you wish me dead, I don't want that for you, Smegma. Take some deep breaths.

Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you bug the shit out of me

tenor.gif

Studman

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well we are facing another lockdown here. I know more people who have been affected by covid then I do by wearing a mask so really who the hell cares if you wear a piece of fabric on your face in public places.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sick Of Ignorant People Not Believing In COVID-19, Nurse Quits Her Job In The COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit

Imagine being a nurse in a ICU and seeing the worst of it... It's an ICU unit, what else would you expect to see?... :LOL2:

As for masks, the people who make them have stated they do not protect you from viruses... Viruses enter many ways and masks can catch the virus, trapping it in the mask for you to inhale later... Noice... Not to mention the chance of bacterial pneumonia...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine being a nurse in a ICU and seeing the worst of it... It's an ICU unit, what else would you expect to see?... :LOL2:

As for masks, the people who make them have stated they do not protect you from viruses... Viruses enter many ways and masks can catch the virus, trapping it in the mask for you to inhale later... Noice... Not to mention the chance of bacterial pneumonia...

Amigo do you use toilet paper? Do you piss on the sidewalk? Wear a mask

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've worn a mask since I was asked to... That doesn't mean I can't question the action... I prefer to hold off on having an opinion until I've read the facts and cross referenced wherever possible...

The makers say they do not work... Pretty sure it was the WHO that said the same... These masks are no different to pulling your t-shirt over your nose and mouth... If the deadliest virus came at you and you pulled your shirt up over your face, I would die laughing before the virus got to me...

Good to see you still around, Sea...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've worn a mask since I was asked to... That doesn't mean I can't question the action... I prefer to hold off on having an opinion until I've read the facts and cross referenced wherever possible...

The makers say they do not work... Pretty sure it was the WHO that said the same... These masks are no different to pulling your t-shirt over your nose and mouth... If the deadliest virus came at you and you pulled your shirt up over your face, I would die laughing before the virus got to me...

I agree with that, I think the only reason I do wear one is to stop any agro, walk in somewhere without one and an army of Karen’s start shouting at you, lol I’d rather just wear it and be left alone..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The biggest fuck wits on our boards on the topic of Sars-CoVid-2 aka the Chinese virus are the right-winged nutters like Biggie Smiles and his dipshit old girlfriend Dovey the pigeon-brain... then there is the BC crowd of tards like Shen-li and Co...

I couldn't stand one more second of their absolute stupidity at BC.

In Australia, we quarantined and shut borders... and WA border is still shut.

Sadly, because of our success, the population over the country thinks it's all over... They couldn't be more wrong.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same here. The government closed the entire country at the end of February. Many restrictions still are in place.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with that, I think the only reason I do wear one is to stop any agro, walk in somewhere without one and an army of Karen’s start shouting at you, lol I’d rather just wear it and be left alone..
I wear one because you get fined unless exempt here...

Also the one thing a mask does do, is stop saliva droplets leaving your mouth and landing on things... Every little helps?... Probably not but meh...

Tbh it stinks of basic psychology... To keep someone in a lowly position one main thing is to have them perform petty tasks or monkey jobs... Mask wearing feels like that... The great reset is out of the bag so seems likely too...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I wear one because you get fined unless exempt here...

Also the one thing a mask does do, is stop saliva droplets leaving your mouth and landing on things... Every little helps?... Probably not but meh...

Tbh it stinks of basic psychology... To keep someone in a lowly position one main thing is to have them perform petty tasks or monkey jobs... Mask wearing feels like that... The great reset is out of the bag so seems likely too...
Well you’re dead right 50, the masks help marginally if someone were to sneeze or cough, but the virus pathogen is microscopic and can’t effectively be contained unless using a full hazmat suit.

One is better off liberally using hand sanitizer. And as far as the elderly or those with immune deficiencies are concerned, rubber masks (like the partial one in my avatar) with micron filters are a better option. I guess the governments around the world are keeping hush-hush about it because the extra expenditure would be astronomical. It’s elementary really...