CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The people who are in fear of this thing, have lost all sense of reality. No sense of logic. I mean come on, I know its a real thing, I know its killing people, BUT, its "mostly" killing people with other conditions, and I know the numbers are grossly over inflated. But if you ask the fearful folk about it, nah, the numbers are true, everyone is dying from it and that alone.

It dont matter if I tell them about the hospital bonuses from claiming corona cases, or the fact that most have other conditions. They give me this look of confusion. Then they proceed to tell me how they cant wait to get the vaccine, because they dont want to die. Its like Bitch, people be dying from the vaccine! "no they aint", and I say I saw the video, of a girl passing out on live tv, and then dying. "nah I would of seen it on CNN, ABC, NBC, etc, you're watching fake news". These are also Biden folks too btw. Oh, and one guy was saying "I wonder how long this vaccine lasts, 2 weeks, 2 years?", and I didnt have the heart to tell him that this vaccine is different, it changes your DNA.

Interestingly enough, I've been testing this theory I seen the other day, and it seems mostly true. Those on the Left/Liberal, etc, believe everything the mainstream feeds them, what the schools teach them, etc. Its mostly those on the Right/Libertarian, etc, that question things, or get into conspiracy theories and such. Anyone else notice this?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Altho I can't prove it, I think it's a Chinese bioweapon, Blazor.

For that reason, I 'd rather not try to stand up to it.

Even if it doesn't kill a person, the virus leaves permanent damage for life, eh.

Trump pushed the pedal to the metal too hard on China, so they released the coronavirus on the world.

China didn't want Trump to re-arrange all those Trade deals which are benefitting China.

The people who are in fear of this thing, have lost all sense of reality. No sense of logic. I mean come on, I know its a real thing, I know its killing people, BUT, its "mostly" killing people with other conditions, and I know the numbers are grossly over inflated. But if you ask the fearful folk about it, nah, the numbers are true, everyone is dying from it and that alone.

It dont matter if I tell them about the hospital bonuses from claiming corona cases, or the fact that most have other conditions. They give me this look of confusion. Then they proceed to tell me how they cant wait to get the vaccine, because they dont want to die. Its like Bitch, people be dying from the vaccine! "no they aint", and I say I saw the video, of a girl passing out on live tv, and then dying. "nah I would of seen it on CNN, ABC, NBC, etc, you're watching fake news". These are also Biden folks too btw. Oh, and one guy was saying "I wonder how long this vaccine lasts, 2 weeks, 2 years?", and I didnt have the heart to tell him that this vaccine is different, it changes your DNA.

Interestingly enough, I've been testing this theory I seen the other day, and it seems mostly true. Those on the Left/Liberal, etc, believe everything the mainstream feeds them, what the schools teach them, etc. Its mostly those on the Right/Libertarian, etc, that question things, or get into conspiracy theories and such. Anyone else notice this?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The stupid chinks released this on the world one way or the other but most libs are focused on Trump. The best course of action now is go on with daily life and let the virus run its course while making the vaccine available AND ANONYMOUS for those who wish to get it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This hospital is apparantly over capacity...

The answer for shit like that is lynching the politicians. Always.

Those healthcare workers & support staff are probably just as demoralized and afraid of this virus as anybody else.

And who can Blame them?

I mean...whoohoo! Risk one's life & Get paid minimum wage to scrub the floors with Mr. Clean and make some bitch happy that they're clean. Die for job well done! Good job Sir!

Bitch should work there and clean the floors herself.

Yeah, hospitals are infectious places no matter how much they get cleaned or scrubbed down.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There’s an “American” strain of the virus now rapidly spreading in NSW, Australia. For the first time masks are mandatory in all indoor public places. Australia has been relatively unaffected with the death toll only at 909.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This hospital is apparantly over capacity...

The answer for shit like that is lynching the politicians. Always.

Those healthcare workers & support staff are probably just as demoralized and afraid of this virus as anybody else.

And who can Blame them?

I mean...whoohoo! Risk one's life & Get paid minimum wage to scrub the floors with Mr. Clean and make some bitch happy that they're clean. Die for job well done! Good job Sir!

Bitch should work there and clean the floors herself.

Yeah, hospitals are infectious places no matter how much they get cleaned or scrubbed down.

My son-in-law sees them in the ER daily. The vast, VAST majority? He sends em home! No need for them to be in the hospital. He very rarely admits anyone.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost 345K Americans died due to the the covid, pack that in your azz Trumptards. If you don't think it's a threat, go volunteer to be the Covid-19 mouth to mouth guy in the ER.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Almost 345K Americans died due to the the covid, pack that in your azz Trumptards. If you don't think it's a threat, go volunteer to be the Covid-19 mouth to mouth guy in the ER.
Settle petal! My missus just bought me my first mask since mask-wearing just went mandatory. I reckon it looks like a skimpy bikini bottoms... :Grin3:

pX9IX8P.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Already had it, survived just like 99.7% of everyone else. I dont give 2 shits about COVID. If I could make $200K working in the ER without a fukin mask, I would. Lokmar needs paid bitch!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Settle petal! My missus just bought me my first mask since mask-wearing just went mandatory. I reckon it looks like a skimpy bikini bottoms... :Grin3:

pX9IX8P.jpg
dont wear that girly thing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg

Hahhaha, I call 'em face panties lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg
HEHEHE! That looks like it'll stop ALL the virus! :ThumbsUp3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg

This what I wear when I go grocery shopping and stuff lol.

Confederate-Mask.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg
HEHEHE! That looks like it'll stop ALL the virus! :ThumbsUp3:
It’s a joke that government actually believe that these flimsy pieces of cloth will help stop viral pathogens. It just goes to show how many imbeciles can have a successful career in politics...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:Confused4:I wonder if these democRAT clowns could give us a COVID death count if biden was president for the past year or 2 for that matter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I need a statement mask like that. @Bastard Factory ...thought about marketing a Bastard Factory mask. The chimp logo would absolutely rock and people would take notice.
:ThumbsUp3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg
It looks like bikini bottoms hey? :LOL1:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There’s an “American” strain of the virus now rapidly spreading in NSW, Australia. For the first time masks are mandatory in all indoor public places. Australia has been relatively unaffected with the death toll only at 909.

Something tells me we're gonna have to get more than just a covid vaccine to protect us against this Chinese bioweapon.

I'm gonna innoculate against meningitis too since it's showing up in COVID patients too.

Maybe a few others as well.

Whomever made this damned virus, sprinkled in a few others while they were at it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

pX9IX8P.jpg
im just sayin if i saw a dude coming at me with that i would laugh at him lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Something tells me we're gonna have to get more than just a covid vaccine to protect us against this Chinese bioweapon.

I'm gonna innoculate against meningitis too since it's showing up in COVID patients too.

Whomever made this damned virus, sprinkled in a few others while they were at it.
Yeah. They don’t even have a vaccine for the common cold, but have managed to create a covid vaccine in under a year! Fuck putting that shit into my veins in a rush!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. They don’t even have a vaccine for the common cold, but have managed to create a covid vaccine in under a year! Fuck putting that shit into my veins in a rush!
i would take the sputnik vaccine before i took these RNA based ones

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg
im just sayin if i saw a dude coming at me with that i would laugh at him lol
Hahahahahaa...that print was the last my missus managed to get as everyone is panic-buying again. I might try get a few white masks and take them to a shirt printing shop to get my avatar printed on them or Bastard Factory logo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I need a statement mask like that. @Bastard Factory ...thought about marketing a Bastard Factory mask. The chimp logo would absolutely rock and people would take notice.

Lol hell yeah!

Like this hahahaha....

BF-mask.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

i would take the sputnik vaccine before i took these RNA based ones
Totally...I can’t believe so many people are happy to inject unknown foreign substances into their bodies so willingly. For all we know the vaccines could trigger another anomaly or start a cancer of sorts. It’s too early. Maybe they should develop an Aidseee vaccine first and wait in line.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

pX9IX8P.jpg

Confederate-Mask.jpg

Lol hell yeah!

Like this hahahaha....

BF-mask.jpg
lol
make one with just the mouth part

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

pX9IX8P.jpg

Confederate-Mask.jpg

Lol hell yeah!

Like this hahahaha....

BF-mask.jpg
Oh hell yeah! :FuckYeah: