Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yea i know but feelz r real :/

listen 2 the tunes im posting

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read that if China had reported this earlier to the world Health Organisation this lock down might not have happened , surely they didn’t try to keep it a secret. Then it said patient zero was a prawn seller, lol it was a fucking prawn did all this ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From typing nice posts on a tiny website? Nah, I'll keep posting here because I'm a determined team player. I'd go elsewhere to spew my love all over the place but I'm banned everywhere else on the internet. Pip pip...

SSS
- nobody loves me
everybody hates me
just because I (enter your reason here)
pfft who isnt
hows life in the penal colony?
How's life in diseaseville
havent you died yet lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From typing nice posts on a tiny website? Nah, I'll keep posting here because I'm a determined team player. I'd go elsewhere to spew my love all over the place but I'm banned everywhere else on the internet. Pip pip...

SSS
- nobody loves me
everybody hates me
just because I (enter your reason here)
pfft who isnt
hows life in the penal colony?
How's life in diseaseville
still better than yours

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you're lucky to have Cuomo ... he even cares about the Rats like you in his city

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I read that if China had reported this earlier to the world Health Organisation this lock down might not have happened , surely they didn’t try to keep it a secret. Then it said patient zero was a prawn seller, lol it was a fucking prawn did all this ?
This. Republic of China was not, and still isn't forthcoming about the impact to their population about the virus. If they had delivered useful information about spread and criticality of the infection the rest of the world could have been better prepared.

Mumps

Factory Bastard
Coronavirus-Feature-Pic.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well shit, my state governor in Virginia says Mandatory stay at home orders til June 10th. Fuck thats a long time.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I shaved my own head this afternoon since everything's closed up ...Number 3, my helmet is loose now ffs

getting used to the line-ups, been eating well for sure ..today tried grilled chicken livers on a skewer, was a bit of work but worth it, fire was nice in the rain .
I like the stillness out there, the wind sounds better going through my helmet and the shot I take before disembarking leaves me feeling invincible like the most awesome'st rider out there lol ...I need an ass heater though, maybe some 'Hot Pockets' ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I shaved my own head this afternoon since everything's closed up ...Number 3, my helmet is loose now ffs

getting used to the line-ups, been eating well for sure ..today tried grilled chicken livers on a skewer, was a bit of work but worth it, fire was nice in the rain .
I like the stillness out there, the wind sounds better going through my helmet and the shot I take before disembarking leaves me feeling invincible like the most awesome'st rider out there lol ...I need an ass heater though, maybe some 'Hot Pockets' ..

The shaved feels nice dont it lol.

Cool idea on the skewered livers, my mom use to always fry them and I been craving them like crazy, but this grilling approach sounds good too.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Cool idea on the skewered livers, my mom use to always fry them and I been craving them like crazy, but this grilling approach sounds good too.

HOT HOT HOT for like 3 mins ..after a salty lemon bath for 20 mins ..salt and pepper, my kids like the Thai sweet chili sauce on them...
Shaved ? lol no man .. specially when I'm really high, feels weird .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So two Chinese owned companies in Australia took 100 tonnes of face masks, thermometers etc off the people of Australia and sent them to China! WTF?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

HOT HOT HOT for like 3 mins ..after a salty lemon bath for 20 mins ..salt and pepper, my kids like the Thai sweet chili sauce on them...
Shaved ? lol no man .. specially when I'm really high, feels weird .

Oooo, with Thai sweet chili! I will prolly forget this cleverness, but damn that sounds good hahaha.

It does feel weird at first lol. I use to like to stick my head to my ladies and pretend I was velcro hahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyone who catches this weak_arse Scouse virus is a fucking wimp! If your teef are rotten and you catch the virus, you should die!

How is everyone coping otherwise? My garden looks marvellous at the moment.
Good time staying home like a lazy cunt.