CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

X

xXx
Site Supporter
90814589_2933112590116914_6207213901570899968_o.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who catches this weak_arse Scouse virus is a fucking wimp! If your teef are rotten and you catch the virus, you should die!

How is everyone coping otherwise? My garden looks marvellous at the moment.
Good time staying home like a lazy cunt.
Didnt a tiny arachnid nearly kill you? You’ve no right to talk about being “weak” lol steak for dinner? :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone who catches this weak_arse Scouse virus is a fucking wimp! If your teef are rotten and you catch the virus, you should die!

Wish I had some garden space, nice man.

Meh, go to work, go home, go to work, go home. Everything closed, cant even go for a fucking hike now, all the trails are closed. Been getting shit done around the house other than that. Cleaned up the Jeep the other day. Fuck this Corona bitch right in the asshole with a pineapple and no lube! lol

I bet Sea read that last line, and thought "I'd still eat that pineapple" :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Didnt a tiny arachnid nearly kill you? You’ve no right to talk about being “weak” lol steak for dinner? :LOL2:
That tick was a bastard and a half. I shat myself before I knew I had the mammalian meat allergy. I even drove home in my automatic with my shart for 10 minutes without my butt touching the seat for fear of a shitpile mess! That takes guts!
Seafood is a good compromise...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Meh, go to work, go home, go to work, go home. Everything closed, cant even go for a fucking hike now, all the trails are closed. Been getting shit done around the house other than that. Cleaned up the Jeep the other day. Fuck this Corona bitch right in the asshole with a pineapple and no lube! lol

I bet Sea read that last line, and thought "I'd still eat that pineapple" :Grin3:
Yeah...I get to sleep-in and chill. I have a lot of customers still coming over just to hang out. Everyone is bored severely! Bottle shops are running out of cider too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah...I get to sleep-in and chill. I have a lot of customers still coming over just to hang out. Everyone is bored severely! Bottle shops are running out of cider too.

Its warming up here, been cooped up all winter, and now gotta stay cooped up, sucks.

Yeah the liquor store shelves are starting to look like the grocery store shelves here lol. All the bars are closed and everyone bored out their mind.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Its warming up here, been cooped up all winter, and now gotta stay cooped up, sucks.

Yeah the liquor store shelves are starting to look like the grocery store shelves here lol. All the bars are closed and everyone bored out their mind.
Aye the suns out here too, past few days have been nice man I don’t think I can stay in the house all summer, I needs to fish :Whaa?:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Aye the suns out here too, past few days have been nice man I don’t think I can stay in the house all summer, I needs to fish :Whaa?:

Me either. They talking June 10th here, or longer. I love the outdoors, hiking and camping is my thing. I was really looking forward to camping at some of the music festivals here this year.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m selling up and moving stumps. I’m not expecting this property to sell in a rush though given the current economic climate.
Looking for a modest house with more land for my fish and plants. This place is too close to the highway and my cats are getting way too adventurous.
Moving house is a pain in the proverbial!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
do not blame this on good chinese. most here are now convinced american secret services unleashed virus to foil chinese yuan renminbi of proper growth.

You are brain washed or maybe know your Gov is watching you !
Who cares - - - - --

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Don't Nag Your Husband During Lockdown, Malaysia's Government Advises Women
Online poster, Malaysia's Ministry for Women, Family and Community Development advised women working at home to wear makeup and office clothes so as not to offend their husbands.

aXXCw5Y.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
do not blame this on good chinese. most here are now convinced american secret services unleashed virus to foil chinese yuan renminbi of proper growth.
I blame this fiasco on our idiotic governments. I blame this on dodgy trade agreements with countries that monopolise by fucking their own people into the dirt. I blame it on countries with too many peasants, that fuck too much! Namely China, Indonesia, India and Africa...I may have missed a few cunts, but you get the picture!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To all the anti vaccine mob out there,,,,,what now cunt ?

I dont know if that would of mattered, since its a different strain.

I havent had any shots in 27 years lol. I usually only get sick once a year if that at the change of seasons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I read earlier that in the past 2 weeks, 10 million people have filed for unemployment in the US.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Crazy ...
40 thousand applications were processed here last week
We get a nice chunk of free one time $$ here and a few other monies topped up .. should be okay without touching any savings ...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you're low on TP, this Granpa will show you how it was done back in the day.....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my brother 'ring & ran' a case of corona beer at the door