CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my friends here and she just called covid19 the 'boomer remover' and shes 28 lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
my friends here and she just called covid19 the 'boomer remover' and shes 28 lmao
glad to see you're adhering not contributing you fake attendant lololololol

giphy.gif

New York's fucked with the likes of yoo

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'm a boomer and we are the best.. errr... next to my daddy who spent 11 months in a German POW camp. but that's another story.

my granpar was the gard at his door lol

Ha - My Dad is the one who blew the shit out of your Grand Pa's house - - - - --

IMG-8884.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Ice

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree !

cav358.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
they say the Chinese have the smallest dicks, well they sure fucked everbody hahahahahahaaa

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
This is Theresa Tam, Canada's public health officer.

Everytime I see her I think to myself 'Damn that bitch bit the head of more bats than Ozzy Osbourne. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

theresa-tam-1-jpg.png

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
False Alarm to give the country, like schools did to their classrooms - a false alarm for practice's sake. You heard it here first, bitches. Apocalypse When? would reflect our attitudes about this bullshit bumrush despite how gentle today's virus really is. You still keep pennies?

Think whatever you want about this uncomfortable jiggle we got that the masses need in order to stop snoring. If you actually wanna live after civilization is utterly destroyed this is an obvious tell-sign for everyone to buy the book that Freud is in the middle of getting published. Who ya gonna believe?

SSS
- Freud 2020

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Theresa Tam, Canada's public health officer.

Everytime I see her I think to myself 'Damn that bitch bit the head of more bats than Ozzy Osbourne. :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

theresa-tam-1-jpg.png

Lol have a look at our faghat...
Chris-Whitty-July-2017.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just don’t put shit into your body...like a fucking flu shot. What fucking numbskull does that? Don’t take antibiotics unnecessarily. This virus is manufactured. Lice medication kills the virus dead.