CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Stocked up?

"The next two weeks are extraordinarily important," said Birx. "This is the moment to not be going to the grocery store, not going to the pharmacy, but doing everything you can to keep your family and your friends safe”.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
86240736.jpg

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
Three freezers packed with exotic meats and fridge filled with cheeses, prawns and wines. I have a refrigerator solely dedicated to deserts. We're using the gold bars as door stops, replaced toilet paper with wads of cash and eating off iPads instead of PLATES. Evenings are now spent lounging pools side thinking about all the middle class about to hit the streets.

While you're sitting around your studio apartments, wiping your kids asses and licking your wounds, I'm working 15 hour days. I'm securing investors for my next power move.

Can you morons even quantify the amount of home loan defaults that are about to occur? Free advice, there will be a real estate correction boom with banks looking to sell cheap so gather you pennies people and contact your bankers. Once the evictions clear, hoardes of middle class and baby boomers will be hitting the streets and the biddings will begin.

Hope you all make it.

*sips apathetic'tini

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Oh look, pancake face is back !

He hides behind sun glasses hoping no one can see his gook eye's !

And for the record there are more easy ways to make cash than buying fucked up fore closer homes and trying to sell them for a few dollars more !
You should try the stock market and no need to get dirty smart guy - - - - - - -

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Just listen to this... 2min video for all you busy people...

Lies!

Everyone is so sensitive and literal these days.

What “right” do you people think you’re actually going to lose through all this?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just listen to this... 2min video for all you busy people...

Lies!

Everyone is so sensitive and literal these days.

What “right” do you people think you’re actually going to lose through all this?

“you people”? Are you above me or something in your sloth like brain? So here we have an international body saying infection is now happening in the home whilst in this quarantine state and they should remove people from their homes that are infected? Do you see what’s scary about that or do I need to explain further?

Sick(sic)six

Factory Bastard
There is 7.6 billion people on this planet. We can spare 80 thousand. In fact, it needs to kick in to overdrive and wipe out about another 5 billion.