CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
coronavirus-meme-1.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I almost got worried for a bit. You're gonna waste a good can of beer on a fucking hamburger?!?

I was thinking she could use my cock instead of a beer can and would enjoy the free mayo - - - - -
[/QUOTE]
your limp dick couldnt dent that meatball
[/QUOTE]

Ha - That's why there are little Ho's like you around to beat me up - - - - - -!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost got worried for a bit. You're gonna waste a good can of beer on a fucking hamburger?!?

I was thinking she could use my cock instead of a beer can and would enjoy the free mayo - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

Ha - That's why there are little Ho's like you around to beat me up - - - - - -!
[/QUOTE]

your face everytime u get a notification i replied 2 u \/
hqdefault.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

hqdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]

tenor.gif

I bet you just popped a boner over this noty ..

tenor.gif

TheHaze

Site Supporter
hqdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

I bet you just popped a boner over this noty ..

[/QUOTE]

Every time jeanney makes a post about me tell's me she is thinking about me and give's me a bonner !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should keep the system of lining up outside the supermarket, just letting a few in at a time, it was cool, no one in the way, I suppose it will go back to the old crowded mess it was before...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
They should keep the system of lining up outside the supermarket, just letting a few in at a time, it was cool, no one in the way, I suppose it will go back to the old crowded mess it was before...

Are you kidding,most people will be so far behind in bills and will going to the food bank- - - - -
I am enjoying no cars on the road and cheap gas - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First the park was closed, now it’s open , got thrown out by police with megaphones, might as well keep the gates locked lol, mind you there was wankers sunbathing and sitting around on the benches, I was laughing like now we live in a police state...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First the park was closed, now it’s open , got thrown out by police with megaphones, might as well keep the gates locked lol, mind you there was wankers sunbathing and sitting around on the benches, I was laughing like now we live in a police state...
For walking a dog in a near empty park? That's unreasonable.
Plead ignorance. Put earbuds in when you go and start walking farther into the park the moment you hear them cue up the bullhorn. Casually take a path that'll put troublesome obstacles between you and their car to make 'em earn it on foot every time, especially if it's raining.
Might as well make a game of it.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For walking a dog in a near empty park? That's unreasonable.
Plead ignorance. Put earbuds in when you go and start walking farther into the park the moment you hear them cue up the bullhorn. Casually take a path that'll put troublesome obstacles between you and their car to make 'em earn it on foot every time, especially if it's raining.
Might as well make a game of it.

Nah, I’ll only get the “excuse me madam “ shit, and that gets my back up and often ends in sitting in a cell, lol rather just fuck off...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm done with this fucking flu fear...

Wash your hands.

Me too my friend, me too.

So much shit has been cancelled or postponed. My outdoorsy lifestyle has been dampered as well. As an actor like yourself, Im sure you know most shit has been postponed movie/tv show wise. Which "to me" wasnt tooooo big a deal, then I learned the new Amazon Lord of the Rings show I been WAITING on FOREVER has quit production, well, then reality dawned on me lol. We gonna be watching the same ol' shit for a long time lol. I feel bad the folks that are already stuck at home and binging like crazy lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can’t believe the BBC have put some good stuff on their iPlayer, Tom hardys taboo season 1 has popped up so that’s me for the rest of the day..

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I feel bad for the people who are out of work and can't pay there rent and hope the gov does something about not being able to throw them out !
I think the crime rate is going to hit record numbers in the near future !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
theres no way im watching spring/summer 2020 go by through a window