CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
BKNZFzWpYrvViLehnXcxRgYLoRkn5VsIOxAGZOz0IVT6lEtL-86kMshQzoeSiPaFYW9Y28Q4wapbZ4uOWEIiZAXNXyHg0OpdlR7tVZVERzB809ci1qjAoh9l4vNlPHXpXcUVAIzhK4I4lnGsL-c_u-h08SLwFei3RzwMx-676g8k4F7OSOctLe2M6Nj80B8A9CxI7jkojyxPvZgCnDoRk7Ouv8i2Y2REmC5k0uUIMYvBLxbZ01Fl5tqkxDcD2NI2bIh86b1zej1piPQI-JlFd8HtPdikTeNrIJzEm6oCAfR3sQO3LGz45nYJYWHzSU8GcmE6u019l5XiKHwG0iW9xr_aZFzKZsFKBfp81PhkRp8vGXDTWKxb96se1ZT6sfDdrfHo3cO8vrYWC90uSVKuoRQ3o-nDeMGMaUByuB0-_tf_N5KvXeSC65UZ3QvK37eiNjPBiWKdPtu0_BJTw72ApSXi5WuaSdZwBqkVwV6SZGvfHTOovxaMsNk8YKyBdi8VD_guoI3WIS8rBYq59Uo8n7i87UzVKLi0NlPETLTj0qto9XcKm68lCRMQ1ZZHpa8SMwHQERnBxiNdV7TY5EHaepMJQv5TyQgy1Y1scGwqMD-Gm7uNWitLaf0XDDiiLD_oCxYsoNTDCCVKODYITl_1FYgK3-NuPgVSdi4DIeHs9uVgutnGKMzBsk_hnYIG=w504-h625-no

LMAO@Contards!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
m
There’s an “American” strain of the virus now rapidly spreading in NSW, Australia. For the first time masks are mandatory in all indoor public places. Australia has been relatively unaffected with the death toll only at 909.

Something tells me we're gonna have to get more than just a covid vaccine to protect us against this Chinese bioweapon.

I'm gonna innoculate against meningitis too since it's showing up in COVID patients too.

Maybe a few others as well.

Whomever made this damned virus, sprinkled in a few others while they were at it.
Yeah. They don’t even have a vaccine for the common cold, but have managed to create a covid vaccine in under a year! Fuck putting that shit into my veins in a rush!
i would take the sputnik vaccine before i took these RNA based ones
Totally...I can’t believe so many people are happy to inject unknown foreign substances into their bodies so willingly. For all we know the vaccines could trigger another anomaly or start a cancer of sorts. It’s too early. Maybe they should develop an Aidseee vaccine first and wait in line.
most ppl r lemmings that dont think

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Almost 345K Americans died due to the the covid, pack that in your azz Trumptards. If you don't think it's a threat, go volunteer to be the Covid-19 mouth to mouth guy in the ER.
Settle petal! My missus just bought me my first mask since mask-wearing just went mandatory. I reckon it looks like a skimpy bikini bottoms... :Grin3:

pX9IX8P.jpg
dont wear that girly thing

This what I wear when I go grocery shopping and stuff lol.

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I need a statement mask like that. @Bastard Factory ...thought about marketing a Bastard Factory mask. The chimp logo would absolutely rock and people would take notice.
:ThumbsUp3:

Lol hell yeah!

Like this hahahaha....

BF-mask.jpg
lol
make one with just the mouth part

Like this lol....

BF-mask-smile-only.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is there a single libtard that can explain how a paper or cloth mask stops a virus and then explain why the virus runs rampant in dem states that strictly enforce mask mandates?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Almost 345K Americans died due to the the covid, pack that in your azz Trumptards. If you don't think it's a threat, go volunteer to be the Covid-19 mouth to mouth guy in the ER.
Settle petal! My missus just bought me my first mask since mask-wearing just went mandatory. I reckon it looks like a skimpy bikini bottoms... :Grin3:

pX9IX8P.jpg
dont wear that girly thing

This what I wear when I go grocery shopping and stuff lol.

Confederate-Mask.jpg
I need a statement mask like that. @Bastard Factory ...thought about marketing a Bastard Factory mask. The chimp logo would absolutely rock and people would take notice.
:ThumbsUp3:

Lol hell yeah!

Like this hahahaha....

BF-mask.jpg
lol
make one with just the mouth part

Like this lol....

BF-mask-smile-only.jpg
That’s a classic. And put Bastardfactory.net along the side. We could even have our usernames incorporated on the masks. This could take off for sure!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There’s an “American” strain of the virus now rapidly spreading in NSW, Australia. For the first time masks are mandatory in all indoor public places. Australia has been relatively unaffected with the death toll only at 909.

Something tells me we're gonna have to get more than just a covid vaccine to protect us against this Chinese bioweapon.

I'm gonna innoculate against meningitis too since it's showing up in COVID patients too.

Whomever made this damned virus, sprinkled in a few others while they were at it.
Yeah. They don’t even have a vaccine for the common cold, but have managed to create a covid vaccine in under a year! Fuck putting that shit into my veins in a rush!
Totally...I can’t believe so many people are happy to inject unknown foreign substances into their bodies so willingly. For all we know the vaccines could trigger another anomaly or start a cancer of sorts. It’s too early. Maybe they should develop an Aidseee vaccine first and wait in line.
the whole thing, the pandemic, a rushed vaccine, etc

its like the start of every zombie movie

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

the whole thing, the pandemic, a rushed vaccine, etc

its like the start of every zombie movie
Yeah...it’s a futile attempt at trying to stop the inevitable at this stage.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The COVID vaccine might help.

Not sure yet.

I'd rather be one of the later participants than the earlier ones. tho

Usually the first of anything has defects. A car. A computer. a tablet...or a vaccine.

It takes a couple of iterations to get it right.

Some experts have stated 3 or more vaccinations before a good one finally arrives.

I think it was the same with TB and other vaccines.

I have doubts whether one vaccine will cover all the bases, since COVID is a disease which attacks so many other parts of the body, including the heart, the circulatory system, the brain, the feet, the toes, the eyes.

So it seems logical that multiple vaccines could be required to offer enhanced protection against this virus.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fwiw, I'm not reading any of y'alls BS Trumptardian poasts.

safe_image.php

...that's when I reach for my revolver.

oh stop it, then only thing your type will ever reach for is the sky
'oooooh i surrender!! O-=

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

safe_image.php

then why are you not out kissing covid carriers for Jesus AND Trump?

cause im busy replying 2 a dude who would never have the balls 2 reach for his revolver

Did you just assume my choice of hand gun?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

safe_image.php

cause im busy replying 2 a dude who would never have the balls 2 reach for his revolver

A hair-dryer?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

safe_image.php

no i was going by what u said - revolver

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

safe_image.php

A hair-dryer?

he sounds more the curling iron type