CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah... It's starting to really hit home here (Michigan) I know personally 5 people who've had it... We are NOT in lockdown, though.. I have followed the guidelines to a T.... Still a lot of people fighting the masks here :(

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yeah... It's starting to really hit home here (Michigan) I know personally 5 people who've had it... We are NOT in lockdown, though.. I have followed the guidelines to a T.... Still a lot of people fighting the masks here :(
I hope you ARE wearing one?

Q

Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sick Of Ignorant People Not Believing In COVID-19, Nurse Quits Her Job In The COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thought this might be ontopic here.
Imagine being a nurse in a ICU and seeing the worst of it... It's an ICU unit, what else would you expect to see?... :LOL2:

As for masks, the people who make them have stated they do not protect you from viruses... Viruses enter many ways and masks can catch the virus, trapping it in the mask for you to inhale later... Noice... Not to mention the chance of bacterial pneumonia...

Amigo do you use toilet paper? Do you piss on the sidewalk? Wear a mask

I've worn a mask since I was asked to... That doesn't mean I can't question the action... I prefer to hold off on having an opinion until I've read the facts and cross referenced wherever possible...

The makers say they do not work... Pretty sure it was the WHO that said the same... These masks are no different to pulling your t-shirt over your nose and mouth... If the deadliest virus came at you and you pulled your shirt up over your face, I would die laughing before the virus got to me...

Good to see you still around, Sea...

Which makers say they do not work? Please post a citation.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sick Of Ignorant People Not Believing In COVID-19, Nurse Quits Her Job In The COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit

Imagine being a nurse in a ICU and seeing the worst of it... It's an ICU unit, what else would you expect to see?... :LOL2:

As for masks, the people who make them have stated they do not protect you from viruses... Viruses enter many ways and masks can catch the virus, trapping it in the mask for you to inhale later... Noice... Not to mention the chance of bacterial pneumonia...

I've worn a mask since I was asked to... That doesn't mean I can't question the action... I prefer to hold off on having an opinion until I've read the facts and cross referenced wherever possible...

The makers say they do not work... Pretty sure it was the WHO that said the same... These masks are no different to pulling your t-shirt over your nose and mouth... If the deadliest virus came at you and you pulled your shirt up over your face, I would die laughing before the virus got to me...

Which makers say they do not work? Please post a citation.
Pfft. The guy keeps his head in the sand but questions wearing a mask! Lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with that, I think the only reason I do wear one is to stop any agro, walk in somewhere without one and an army of Karen’s start shouting at you, lol I’d rather just wear it and be left alone..
I wear one because you get fined unless exempt here...

Also the one thing a mask does do, is stop saliva droplets leaving your mouth and landing on things... Every little helps?... Probably not but meh...

Tbh it stinks of basic psychology... To keep someone in a lowly position one main thing is to have them perform petty tasks or monkey jobs... Mask wearing feels like that... The great reset is out of the bag so seems likely too...
Well you’re dead right 50, the masks help marginally if someone were to sneeze or cough, but the virus pathogen is microscopic and can’t effectively be contained unless using a full hazmat suit.

One is better off liberally using hand sanitizer. And as far as the elderly or those with immune deficiencies are concerned, rubber masks (like the partial one in my avatar) with micron filters are a better option. I guess the governments around the world are keeping hush-hush about it because the extra expenditure would be astronomical. It’s elementary really...

I wear an N95 mask, use hand sanitizer, wash my hands a lot, and don't go to indoor gatherings. Otherwise, life is the same. Wearing a mask is not going to hurt anyone.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I agree with that, I think the only reason I do wear one is to stop any agro, walk in somewhere without one and an army of Karen’s start shouting at you, lol I’d rather just wear it and be left alone..

Also the one thing a mask does do, is stop saliva droplets leaving your mouth and landing on things... Every little helps?... Probably not but meh...

Tbh it stinks of basic psychology... To keep someone in a lowly position one main thing is to have them perform petty tasks or monkey jobs... Mask wearing feels like that... The great reset is out of the bag so seems likely too...
Well you’re dead right 50, the masks help marginally if someone were to sneeze or cough, but the virus pathogen is microscopic and can’t effectively be contained unless using a full hazmat suit.

One is better off liberally using hand sanitizer. And as far as the elderly or those with immune deficiencies are concerned, rubber masks (like the partial one in my avatar) with micron filters are a better option. I guess the governments around the world are keeping hush-hush about it because the extra expenditure would be astronomical. It’s elementary really...

I wear an N95 mask, use hand sanitizer, wash my hands a lot, and don't go to indoor gatherings. Otherwise, life is the same. Wearing a mask is not going to hurt anyone.
well the Ritternhouse's could always arrange plastic surgery for you since you need a mask to hide the Real you. Its okay WE ALL here can get you through that shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well the Ritternhouse's could always arrange plastic surgery for you since you need a mask to hide the Real you. Its okay WE ALL here can get you through that shit.

Dude, has anyone ever told you you seem a little crazy?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I plead the 5th as any Truths I might spit might incriminate with extreme prejudice. You seem a lil wangy wired in the blood wrong. Whats up with that? its just US...just come a lil closer to me.. over here on my lap. Hope you wearing a skirt for this nothing else underneath easy access if you feel me sis

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Don’t say such things like that to him...it’s the same as a compliment!

tenor.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There was an old man in Aus who was VERY sick with the virus and he had sepsis. The doctors bombarded his body with Vit C (ascorbic acid) and straight away he improved... He was really close to death... He survived completely in the end.

Get a bottle of Vitamin C also, you catch this virus from the air as well. I'd be getting mouth wash since it kills 99.9 of germs and gargle regularly...

If I get it, that is what I will do but the likelihood of me dying is very high. I'm in a high risk group.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There was an old man in Aus who was VERY sick with the virus and he had sepsis. The doctors bombarded his body with Vit C (ascorbic acid) and straight away he improved... He was really close to death... He survived completely in the end.

Get a bottle of Vitamin C also, you catch this virus from the air as well. I'd be getting mouth wash since it kills 99.9 of germs and gargle regularly...

If I get it, that is what I will do but the likelihood of me dying is very high. I'm in a high risk group.
A lot of people don’t realise that your eyeballs are also very susceptible to the virus and other harmful pathogens and chemicals.That’s why the dust mask is actually a futile attempt to try limit exposure.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the info :)...Like i said, ive been taking every precaution..washing my hands, distancing...skipped Thanksgiving..no large gathering at Christmas this year :/... i am type O blood, and read that im not as susceptible...but..im not taking any chances...ive come this far following the rules....not stopping now :)

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

Thanks for the info :)...Like i said, ive been taking every precaution..washing my hands, distancing...skipped Thanksgiving..no large gathering at Christmas this year :/... i am type O blood, and read that im not as susceptible...but..im not taking any chances...ive come this far following the rules....not stopping now :)
But it's a hoakes, that went away in May when it got warmer, and besides it's after the election so nobody is taking about it anymore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But it's a hoakes, that went away in May when it got warmer, and besides it's after the election so nobody is taking about it anymore.

tenor.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

:Welcome8:
zEbAUFJ.jpg

Last edited:

Q

Banned

zEbAUFJ.jpg
I received a mask with the company logo of the company I work yesterday at our day in the woods!
Very cool, that will be a collectors item :)

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

zEbAUFJ.jpg
Thanks for the trophy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Get on to some kombucha Caskur, if you haven’t already. The tea will help build your immune system, and you can flavour the tea further with various citrus to boost the Vit C content. :rightON: