Could the Democrats face a wipeout in 2022 & Beyond?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...this Democratic Pollster/ Analyst thinks so

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...if so then the Democrats better get everything they want to real quick!

Cuz they only have about a year left to pass any legislation & leave a legacy.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

Well Jeannie, as a detached observer I'd say things aren't looking too good for the Democrats at the moment.

Unless the Republicans fumble the ball & do something real stupid the winds of change seem ta favor them

As a hardcore Conservative/Republican type its probably what you wanna hear.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Highly doubtful, Trump is telling his sheep not to vote in 22 or 24.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

Well Jeannie, as a detached observer I'd say things aren't looking too good for the Democrats at the moment.

Unless the Republicans fumble the ball & do something real stupid the winds of change seem ta favor them

u assume a lot

dont worry about america, we will be there when 20 million chinese invade canada

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

u assume a lot

dont worry about america, we will be there when 20 million chinese invade canada
yeah, the China people will invade Canada, but not Merica, cute scenario.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its the unguarded key 2 the us, mucho idiotas

i hope all the chinese generals r smart like u

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

u assume a lot

China's not really interested in Canada. 99% tundra. Just Vancouver & a thin strip of the Westcott is mildly livable year round. Who wants to take over sheets of ice?

th

NYC, Florida LA San Francisco & Hawaii more like it, eh? Nobody wants ta sip a mai Thai in Toronto in midwinter, eh.

USA is the Prize, Jeannie.

We're just a temporary stopover til they invade you guys, eh? LOL.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
didnt u ever play RISK? u dont attack what u want directly, u go through the weak link

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

u assume a lot

China has been invading America ever since Nixon. They are owning the US, bit by bit. All with the approval of America's corporate owners.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Highly doubtful, Trump is telling his sheep not to vote in 22 or 24.

If everyone refused to vote, the people could get some power back from this fascist government.

But that's not going to happen because it requires unity, and the division phase of the authoritarian subversion was so successful that unity is a completely lost cause.

You establishment party shills dont even know what fascism is. You think it means "right wing". And you've been so programmed and influenced to hate other citizens that you really think your fight is with us. So you guys continue on exactly how real fascists want you to. And you seem pretty happy with that. You guys seem to think you'll be the ruling class, so screwing other Americans and calling it a "fight for equality" is worth it, I guess.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
listen 2 this canadian ^

get a life

u assume a lot

China has been invading America ever since Nixon. They are owning the US, bit by bit. All with the approval of America's corporate owners.
Not so far from my place of residence some Chinee people took over a whole mountain ridge and guard the entrances with automatic weapons. They are independent pro-Trumpers not the government of China. That's the story anyway. Of course the gov of China sponsors other groups in the area so it's possible they are also behind the pro-Trump Chinee. Supporting Trump is support for the overthrow of American democracy and the country's destruction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of brainwashed useful idiots, I see H is making extraordinary, hateful claims that he cannot support again.

Ask this guy to provide actual examples of how he thinks this? He wont have a single one.

A perfect example of the dehumanizing hatred of other citizens that has been instilled in him via corporate political establishment propaganda. Even if he had an inclination that he was being used for the purpose of an authoritarian subversion of the country.....he would swallow it, because his irrational hatred of others he was trained to have it so strong.

It's the hypodermic effect. It's how totalitarian regimes succeed in rising. They have the full support of people. The use of fear is instrumental.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Tick-Tock.......tick tock

In the mean time let's laugh at Trump and his supporters who for 150 years have been vilifying Abe Lincoln but now that they discovered for the first time in history, that he was a Republican have decided he was a great president.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. I had no idea that I not only didnt know Lincoln was the father of the Republican party....but that I've also villanized him for 150 years.

In reality the ONLY people I've ever seen who didnt know Lincoln was the father of Republican party are entirely dems/progs who attached Republicans to jim crow and the kkk.....which were both accomplished by democrats.

I realize there is no point in arguing with H because he doesnt spew this shit with any concern for truth, but does this because he needs these endless reasons to continue enjoying the dehumanizing hatred he feels for his political opponents. Even if they are completely false or made up.

He doesnt WANT to know what people truly stand for or want, because he doesnt want to see them as fellow human beings. So he will go ahead and just spew whatever helps him keep looking on others with contempt.

Its completely disgusting. People like this cannot be reasoned with, cannot have honest discussions, and have no desire for any understanding or empathy or unity with others. A complete useful idiot so full of hate and ignorance he cheers on the destruction of the country as long he can "laugh at Trumptards" and lie about people.

How unfortunate that once again, he accuses us of things pretty exclusive to his side. It's really fucking ignorant to accuse Trump supporters of not knowing Lincoln started the Republican party....but eh. Dems/progs are limitless in thier lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have been so evil and incompetent that the Dems do deserve to lose all power.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They have been so evil and incompetent that the Dems do deserve to lose all power.

But the cons are shining beacons of integrity and compassion.

More so with establishment shilling leftists as the contrast.

But one ever sees leftwingers out on the streets unless they are beating up innocent people or burning down communities in "protest".

Every outreach is ran by conservatives. Every one of them.

When single black poor mothers need diapers, the closet leftists will be in the closest abortion clinic parking with a vest on flipping people off.

You THINK your end is known for "compassion". I'm here to tell you.....its not.

Leftists are constantly enraged spewing hate and "fighting" but they are NEVER....ever found helping anyone. That's the conservatives.

You guys have very low opinions of others. Those opinions always come out in the way your "side" chooses to insult and degrade people.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think if Trump runs in 2024..He will lose.. People don't like him.. Fuck.. I didn't like his rhetoric and his narcissism .. I voted for him because I've never liked Biden and he hadn't done shit fuck in over 40 years.. The Republican Party needs to start looking for an electable candidate.. imo

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Yet let's keep the ethical, compassionate, and just RepubliCons in office, because the country will become Utopia if they are in control of everything.
LoLz - Lotus humor...love it.

There folks - I pointed it out for you so you won't have to ask if she was joking.