Criminal Cops Going To Prison

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
They all say the same thing, Skippy - just like your posts.

How can you not see that? Or do you, and you just don't care?

It's a post count thing? Just helping 'ole BF to make it look like this place is hopping?

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The judge was correct in that decision that the police had NO duty to protect those children. Their actual legal duty is just to raise money for the government by giving you tickets. Therefore, it is not that the decision was wrong. Judges suddenly discovered the NEGATIVE aspect that occurs when you try to sue the government for failing to act. Yet, they flip it to a positive right that you can waive when it interferes with the government’s pursuit of its citizens."

Source:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
No matter what, our Law Enforcement Officers deserve our respect. They do their best to keep us safe.

Actually, they don't do shit except draw chalk outlines and investigate after some bad shit happens to people. They don't protect people from either Jack or Shit.

Cops exist to generate revenue for municipal, county, or state government. That's all they're there for. When it comes to keeping yourself, your family, your neighbors, your friends, and your community safe, that's on each of us to do it ourselves. And often, the cops are more an obstacle than a help in that.

That's not to say you should be disrespectful to cops, because they're armed and, worse, they can not only shoot you but they'll get clean away with it scot-free if they do.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Much as I'm put off by kw's copypasta shtick, he -- or rather the sources he copypastas from -- are largely correct. Law enforcement in this country is in serious need of massive reform. Cops don't protect anyone from a fucking thing in this country; they're just trigger-happy road pirates for the most part, and the few good cops who won't act like that either get corrupted into that or drummed out.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
large.jpg

Sweetie when you look like this you don’t need a badge to get dates......

Poor KW can’t even get a date with his sister without drugging her first :LMAO2:
Drugging women??? That's my signature move!!!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Why a Judge Ruled the Police Have NO DUTY to Protect Citizens

"The judge was correct in that decision that the police had NO duty to protect those children. Their actual legal duty is just to raise money for the government by giving you tickets. Therefore, it is not that the decision was wrong. Judges suddenly discovered the NEGATIVE aspect that occurs when you try to sue the government for failing to act. Yet, they flip it to a positive right that you can waive when it interferes with the government’s pursuit of its citizens.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
There are numerous articles on this topic. Some of my favorite authors are William Norman Grigg (Unfortunately he passed away in April 2017), Paul Craig Roberts, Robert Higgs, John Whitehead, Becky Akers, Eric Peters, Laurence M. Vance, Steven Greenhut, Mark Crovelli...

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"The fact that
police officers are indeed
should thus not come as a particular surprise. Indeed, the job is tailor made for the psychopath and the sociopath who is comfortable with feelings of cognitive dissonance. People with normally calibrated moral compasses would shudder to think that they would be required to lock people up in cages, electrocute them, or beat them with clubs for not doing as they are told. It would confuse and trouble the normal person to think that by putting on a blue polyester suit, mustache, and riding boots it was suddenly morally acceptable to order people around at the point of a gun (not to mention the icy shudder they would feel at the thought of wearing the ridiculous kit itself). It would horrify the normal person to think that part of his job involved smashing down strange people's doors, taking their children, shackling them, locking them in cages, stealing their drugs and guns, and shooting them if they happen to resist."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

"The fact that
police officers are indeed
should thus not come as a particular surprise. Indeed, the job is tailor made for the psychopath and the sociopath who is comfortable with feelings of cognitive dissonance. People with normally calibrated moral compasses would shudder to think that they would be required to lock people up in cages, electrocute them, or beat them with clubs for not doing as they are told. It would confuse and trouble the normal person to think that by putting on a blue polyester suit, mustache, and riding boots it was suddenly morally acceptable to order people around at the point of a gun (not to mention the icy shudder they would feel at the thought of wearing the ridiculous kit itself). It would horrify the normal person to think that part of his job involved smashing down strange people's doors, taking their children, shackling them, locking them in cages, stealing their drugs and guns, and shooting them if they happen to resist."

Source:

"The answer to these questions is simple, even if the person with a normally calibrated moral compass often cannot see it through the clouds of propaganda that have been spewed over police officers and politicians. The answer is, quite simply, that the defense of people's lives and property is a job just like any other, and it ought to be provided on the free market just like every other good and service by people who are held to exactly the same moral standards as the rest of the civilized world. The uneasiness that the normal person feels when confronted with the existence of a group of fat blue-polyester-clad thugs who are not bound by normal moral standards is completely understandable and justified. There is no need for these thugs at all, and there is definitely no justification for exempting them from the moral standards we hold every other person to."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
An Officer’s Life with Commentary from a Skeptic

"This old chestnut, “An Officer’s Life,” floats to the top of the Internet every once in a while. The first line (*) is some comment supposedly made by a non-cop. The response (**) is supposed to be the reason why the cop is doing what he’s doing. It’s supposed to evoke empathy for the hard life of the police officer. The third line in italics are my comments to this pile of utter tripe."

*You wonder why he pulled you over and gave you a ticket for speeding,
**He just worked an accident where people died because they were going too fast.
No, that’s not why. It’s because more than 50% of some police department’s budgets come from traffic fines and property seizures.

*You wonder why that cop was so mean,
**He just got done working a case where a drunk driver killed a kid.
That’s no excuse for rude or unprofessional behavior. It’s called self-control.

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
An Officer’s Life with Commentary from a Skeptic

"This old chestnut, “An Officer’s Life,” floats to the top of the Internet every once in a while. The first line (*) is some comment supposedly made by a non-cop. The response (**) is supposed to be the reason why the cop is doing what he’s doing. It’s supposed to evoke empathy for the hard life of the police officer. The third line in italics are my comments to this pile of utter tripe."

*You wonder why he pulled you over and gave you a ticket for speeding,
**He just worked an accident where people died because they were going too fast.
No, that’s not why. It’s because more than 50% of some police department’s budgets come from traffic fines and property seizures.

*You wonder why that cop was so mean,
**He just got done working a case where a drunk driver killed a kid.
That’s no excuse for rude or unprofessional behavior. It’s called self-control.

Source:

*You sit there and judge him, saying that it’s a waste of money to have them around,
**Yet as soon as you need help he is there.
Nope. No he’s not. Like I said, I don’t call the cops, don’t want them around, and have no use for them. Cops inevitably make a situation worse. They are trained to respond in only one way to all situations…with force. Cops don’t make things better. I could quote three stories from the last six months where cops in North Carolina, California, and Virginia were called to help with mentally unstable children and, in all three cases, ended up killing the kids. Don’t call the cops.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Fire The Police?

"We’ve come to believe police have special powers, but in most states, any citizen has almost all the same powers a cops has. Police simply have cute uniforms, shiny badges, government-issued guns, and special immunity. It’s that immunity that is the rub.
. Private security can and does offer all, if not more, of the protection the police provide. Plus, they are accountable for their behavior. If the police beat a suspect, they answer to only themselves via internal affairs. If a security guard beats someone, they answer to their employer and the courts. That puts a new spin on “justifiable force.” A private company or employee has a direct incentive in the form of a contract or paycheck to do their job. Police, on the other hand, are notoriously difficult to fire even in cases of extreme negligence. Try telling a cop, “I pay your salary,” and see what reaction you get. Now tell your private security guard that same thing and see if their job performance doesn’t improve."

Source:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The bad guy's at it again- - - - - - - and bet KW was the one who called 911- - - - - -

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You're not going to win. There's video after video and article after article showing abuse by police and corruption by police is more common than people think.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
What is with the cognitive dissonance? Why do some people believe criminals can become good guys once they're cops?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
It'd probably help your cause to add thoughts of your own to this instead of just ream after ream of copypasta. I guarantee nobody's reading all that at the volume you're pumping it in here. I mean, I've seen enough in the news that I actually agree with you fundamentally -- when cops engage in malfeasance, they just get clean away with it, that's a fact -- but even I don't read a tenth of what you spam up this thread with and find the copypasta approach irritating. Not to the point that I'd disagree with your point over it, but still. You may have a valid premise, but your approach just sucks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I haven't put you on ignore yet, but I'm not going to read what you say if I can tell it's going to be negative.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Drivers Beware: The Deadly Perils of Traffic Stops in the American Police State

"Americans would be far safer if there were no police. The police motto, “protect and serve,” is nonsense. Federal courts have ruled that the police have no responsibility to protect us. Their function is to police us at no peril to themselves, only to us."

Source: