Cutting your dick off is normal

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
How about... and this is a very novel and unusual idea. Cut your dick off. Grow tits and don't say anything. Don't bore your friends and family with your ENTIRE fuckin life story. Don't bang on about yourself every chance you get everywhere you go. Just carry on as you were but with out a knob.

OP
OP
Marvin Straighte
Okay. One slightly Libertarian vibe and some comments that don't really say anything. How about this statement: I don't care what kind of gender transition surgeries people have as long as they are over 18.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
savmink.gif

OP
OP
Marvin Straighte
This is pretty unfortunate. You guys are kinda stupid. Not the sort of stupid that comes on suddenly, but the kind you cultivate and nurture over the course of a lifetime until it blossoms into fruition. I was hoping for better, but c'est la vie I guess...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did not know that, But I'll take your sordid past as a possible source of prior knowledge.

My sordid present is much juicier.

Of course....none of my experince has to do with surgically and radically altering my genitals so I you doubt me you are free to actually look into it for yourself. Are you suggesting I'm the only one here who enjoys orgasms? Why do you have such a negative attitude about sex? Women not supposed to like it huh?

Kind of amazing that common sense doesn't exist here. Have you asked yourself how a FrankenPeen made from either the colon or skin from the forearm gets hard? They have to have a device inserted and that's all extra....it's not even part of the package. It's additional. It doesn't ejaculate and the one who had this done to them doesn't cum anymore.

Do you think an inverted penis made to resemble a vagina is gonna have all the nessesary nerves in tact?

I can't imagine anything more hateful and dismissive than encouraging vulnerable people to completely destroy such an important part of their body. Especailly when they are physically healthy and their problem is internal and can be managed with therapy.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course....none of my experince has to do with surgically and radically altering my genitals so I you doubt me you are free to actually look into it for yourself. Are you suggesting I'm the only one here who enjoys orgasms? Why do you have such a negative attitude about sex? Women not supposed to like it huh?

Kind of amazing that common sense doesn't exist here. Have you asked yourself how a FrankenPeen made from either the colon or skin from the forearm gets hard? They have to have a device inserted and that's all extra....it's not even part of the package. It's additional.

Do you think an inverted penis made to resemble a vagina is gonna have all the nessesary nerves in tact?
I'm glad things are looking up for you in your life, that being said I'll pass on your pundit supplied articulations of the human condition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad things are looking up for you in your life, that being said I'll pass on your pundit supplied articulations of the human condition.

Nothing I said was politcal. I'm speaking as a human who actually cares about other humans.

It'd be great if you joined me in that a restored a smidge of my faith in humanity.

And thank you. I'm ridiculously happy.

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned

Of course....none of my experience has to do with surgically and radically altering my genitals so I you doubt me you are free to actually look into it for yourself. Are you suggesting I'm the only one here who enjoys orgasms? Why do you have such a negative attitude about sex? Women not supposed to like it huh?

Kind of amazing that common sense doesn't exist here. Have you asked yourself how a FrankenPeen made from either the colon or skin from the forearm gets hard? They have to have a device inserted and that's all extra....it's not even part of the package. It's additional. It doesn't ejaculate and the one who had this done to them doesn't cum anymore.

Do you think an inverted penis made to resemble a vagina is gonna have all the necessary nerves in tact?

I can't imagine anything more hateful and dismissive than encouraging vulnerable people to completely destroy such an important part of their body. Especially when they are physically healthy and their problem is internal and can be managed with therapy.
They can get a boner. It depends on how much money you want to throw at the operation. Also I corrected your spelling. No need to thank me. :)