Death by Spontaneous Combustion

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

[IMG]

SALLISAW, Okla. (CBS Houston/AP) Sequoyah County authorities say a man who died in a fire at his home may have spontaneously combusted. Danny Vanzandt, 66, died in the blaze on Monday.

Sequoyah County Sheriff Ron Lockhart says several neighbors entered the home when they saw smoke and assumed trash had caught fire. Then they realized a person was burning. Lockhart said the remains were in the kitchen and there was no other damage in the home. The sheriff says there was no apparent source of the fire. This is a case that I've never seen before, Lockhart told KFSM-TV.

Authorities say the man had a history of heavy drinking and smoking. No cause of the fire has been determined and Lockhart says spontaneous combustion has not been ruled out.

I think there's only about 200 cases worldwide, and I'm not saying this happened. I'm just saying that we haven't ruled it out, Lockhart told KFSM.

More...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I read somewhere that a certain combination of life habits and environment might result in that.

Some of the chemicals found in our body could ignite spontaneously if they accumulate for long enough.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. There have been many mysterious cases of spontaneous combustion over the decades. Weird.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MJ was only slightly injured during his combustion, while RP was very injured, but did not died either.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

This is my experience

In places where they peel coffee beans, it's a norm to never leave the peels accumulate too much for too long

When you dig a pile of coffee peels, the lower layers tend to be very hot and they might burn if they're allowed to sit undisturbed for too long

When it rains and the peels become drenched, the process will accelerate when the sun comes out and it gets hotter.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

This is my experience

In places where they peel coffee beans, it's a norm to never leave the peels accumulate too much for too long

When you dig a pile of coffee peels, the lower layers tend to be very hot and they might burn if they're allowed to sit undisturbed for too long

When it rains and the peels become drenched, the process will accelerate when the sun comes out and it gets hotter.
tenor.png

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is my experience

i heard u can hard boil an egg in a few hours by stuffing it in a big pile of horse manure

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maybe they were electrocuted like this one where only the body burns but nothing else
images

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

This is my experience

i heard u can hard boil an egg in a few hours by stuffing it in a big pile of horse manure
Did it taste like Chicken?