Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The juror, identified as Brandon Mitchell, had told the judge that he had no knowledge of the George Floyd case before being summoned for jury duty.

brandon-mitchell.png

biased-juror.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There are several reasons to over turn it.....and it will give a great excuse for more violent riots.

They didnt take this seriously at all. They should have done it in a different location and had the jury sequestered. Like totally sequestered.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, not only did he wear that shirt before the trial he also went to George Floyd riots and posted a ton of false lies about the case on Facebook. So clearly that juror lied to the court especially as he made posts about BLM supporters need to get themselves on juries and force the outcomes they want.

There is now a mountain of evidence that Chauvin did not receive a fair trial.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The activist juror openly lied on the juror questionnaire where he denied attending any BLM protests. He now claims he would have been at Washington DC even if Floyd hadn't ODed on drugs but that excuse doesn't fly especially given the anti-Chauvin t-shirt he wore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is some serious incompetance on the part of legal counsel on BOTH sides.

something like this should have been uncovered during the jury selection process

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

Even if he gets another trial, he's still guilty, ya racists.

You guys have not a single fucking clue how this works, do you?

If it gets over turned, it's your own gotdamn "sides" fault.

Stop calling people racists just because you dont understand what's being said. Why dont you worry about the innocent (black) children who have died in excess the past several months because of far left riots?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. SMDH.

Stop calling people racists just because you dont understand what's being said. Why dont you worry about the innocent (black) children who have died in excess the past several months because of far left riots?

I find it exceedingly funny that you, Ms Einstein, accuse me of not understanding what is being said. And also, as usual, you think you can read my mind and know exactly what I think and worry about. Unlike you, I don't put every thought I ever have into the posts at this goddamn Low IQ watering hole. ROFLMGDAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

I find it exceedingly funny that you, Ms Einstein, accuse me of not understanding what is being said. And also, as usual, you think you can read my mind and know exactly what I think and worry about. Unlike you, I don't put every thought I ever have into the posts at this goddamn Low IQ watering hole. ROFLMGDAO

According to your response you have no clue what's being said. This isnt about whether Chauvin is guilty. And everyone agrees he is.

Here is a tip. Instead this smug fucking attitude, maybe consider there is a reason I said that. And no matter how bad you want to believe it's because you are soooooooo much smarter.....its because your response was ignorant and off base.

You really are a gaslighting projectionist. Who is trying to "read minds"?

You are just responding to be a typical hateful, shitty leftist. We are such a "low IQ watering hole" well what does that say about YOU still not being able to follow the topic?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. SMDH.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's going to be overturned. And it's not because you want to believe everyone who isnt down with firebombing black businesses is racist.

It's because the trial was tainted.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

I didn't know about 2nd degree manslaughter... I'll check it out.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
This topic is utter bullshit incidentally.
. The fact that a juror knows little about a civil action and the happenings in that case, does not mean that they have never heard of the person who is it's central figure. There is no lie or deceit there.

Just more silliness by conservatives who want Chauvin to walk and not pay for his crime.

“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” Mr. Mitchell told WCCO-TV in
. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This topic is utter bullshit incidentally.
. The fact that a juror knows little about a civil action and the happenings in that case, does not mean that they have never heard of the person who is it's central figure.

Just more silliness by conservatives who want Chauvin to walk and not pay for his crime.

I’m not a scholar like you, but even I know that conviction is gonna get tossed like your salad.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We should invite more new members, excluding pedos from FloriDUH or hermaphrodites from cigarettebuttville.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.
[/QUOTE

He will get whats coming. No doubt in my mind

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

And if we do come to a rather unfortunate situation where another trial is indeed warranted maybe this time you leftist fuckups could keep your fucking mouths shut so as not to force the judicial branch into providing another opportunity for this murderer to go free?

you dumb fucking rodents