Describe your dream

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and let the next poster interpret it.

Interpret the previous poster's dream, then describe your own dream, for interpretation by the next poster.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dreamed about Jesus fucking Christ? Well, I would suggest that you are angry at God. Or maybe pissed at your dad? You might work on that.

I dreamed that I was swan diving off a cliff. I woke up when I was in mid air.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You dreamed about Jesus fucking Christ? Well, I would suggest that you are angry at God. Or maybe pissed at your dad? You might work on that.

You are hesitant of change.

I looked after my late mother in a hotel room while she was dying of cancer.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmm. Hotels are temporary lodgings. Maybe something to do with the existentialism of life being something temporary and fleeting.

My late father landed on the edge of a river in some kind of UFO.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did what you could to the last moment. She knew you would.

Many times my dream is the same. I’m in a foreign country. I misplace my passport, wallet, sun glasses. I’m pretty sure where I left then, but can’t remember the way back.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You

Hmm. Hotels are temporary lodgings. Maybe something to do with the existentialism of life being something temporary and fleeting.

My late father landed on the edge of a river in some kind of UFO.
You’re seek peace with your father in the possible afterlife, wherever that may be.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did what you could to the last moment. She knew you would.

Many times my dream is the same. I’m in a foreign country. I misplace my passport, wallet, sun glasses. I’m pretty sure where I left then, but can’t remember the way back.
Travelling abroad or interstate can make you anxious as far as tight flight schedules go.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I sometimes dream of peeing off the side of a very high cliff, and no matter how much exertion I apply, my pee always comes back to wet my pants.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sometimes dream of peeing off the side of a very high cliff, and no matter how much exertion I apply, my pee always comes back to wet my pants.

Dont know what’s worse? Losing shit or this^^^^^

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trying to release your negative energy but it always comes back to bite you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don’t have negative energy. There’s life...and then there’s trolling for fun...and then there’s setting fuckheads straight...simple really.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thank God I’ve never shat the bed! :Disagree:

^^^ is it just me or does anyone else have doubts?
Apparently some people have shat the bed unfortunately. Drug fiends possibly?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t have negative energy. There’s life...and then there’s trolling for fun...and then there’s setting fuckheads straight...simple really.

Everyone has some negative energy. You're not the only one on Earth to escape this fact.

FACT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Everyone has some negative energy. You're not the only one on Earth to escape this fact.

FACT.
I don’t consider a bladder full of piss to be negative...merely an inconvenience that creeps into one’s mindset in the middle of the night. The negative part might be pissing the bed if one weren’t to wake up in a nick of time. Lol

Walking down a seemingly endless hallway...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.
I don’t consider a bladder full of piss to be negative...merely an inconvenience that creeps into one’s mindset in the middle of the night. The negative part might be pissing the bed if one weren’t to wake up in a nick of time. Lol

Oh. Forgive me. I thought you were describing a dream when you said you pissed and it flew back at you. You know. Dreams, where things that happen are mostly symbolic. Didn't realize that was real. My apologies. Hope you were able to remove your piss pants quickly.

Endless hallway: Journey into the unknown. Are changes afoot, or do you seek change?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FACT.

Oh. Forgive me. I thought you were describing a dream when you said you pissed and it flew back at you. You know. Dreams, where things that happen are mostly symbolic. Didn't realize that was real. My apologies. Hope you were able to remove your piss pants quickly.

Endless hallway: Journey into the unknown. Are changes afoot, or do you seek change?
Don’t apologise. It was a dream that coincided with my full bladder.

Changes afoot. I think you’re right on the money there. It was an old dream.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was sleeping
Dreaming that you were sleeping is indicative of a person that needs more sleep I reckon.

I also dreamed I gave you the big bamboo and crippled you :GoodStuff:
You’re too fucking mangy to do anything. And if your alcoholic stupor is anything to go by, your life on this crazy planet is numbered. Have another drink and bathe in your misery.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was sleeping
Dreaming that you were sleeping is indicative of a person that needs more sleep I reckon.

You’re too fucking mangy to do anything. And if your alcoholic stupor is anything to go by, your life on this crazy planet is numbered. Have another drink and bathe in your misery.
\]
who's drinkin' ??
I actually think you're an idiot STRIAGHT :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was sleeping

\]
who's drinkin' ??
Is this Stinky or Krisspiss spaekin? :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was sleeping

\]
who's drinkin' ??

No YUO !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was sleeping

\]
who's drinkin' ??

No YUO !
Oi Oi oi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a repeat dream where there is hair caught in the back of my throat and when I try to pull it out it's like caught in my throat and hurts.

I always wake up around then. I hate it.