Did admong move to florida and get a job at disney?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More than 1,200 people per day. Florida's population has now surpassed NY State. People are flooding in because, unlike you, they are intelligent and can read stats.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It turns out not over regulating people's lives, letting them be free to make their own decisions, not arbitrarially shutting down businesses, having low taxes, good schools for their kids without ideological indoctrination, as well as law and order where criminals actually get locked up, along with relatively affordable housing in the sun belt... These are all things people want in mass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More than 1,200 people per day. Florida's population has now surpassed NY State. People are flooding in because, unlike you, they are intelligent and can read stats.

It turns out not over regulating people's lives, letting them be free to make their own decisions, not arbitrarially shutting down businesses, having low taxes, good schools for their kids without ideological indoctrination, as well as law and order where criminals actually get locked up, along with relatively affordable housing in the sun belt... These are all things people want in mass.
We all know why sewage hates florida

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lmao

Cali is in the red in terms of incoming while Florida is picking up more people than ever. Not that stupid idiots like sewage and the rest of the goons would know that. Because they are just dumb and uniformed