Did Blurt the turd frenchkissed whipples sack?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
But how can a man French kiss a ballsack? And whipples sack is smelly and aidsy

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Luckily, I am here to extract a toll from you and every other no-mark here. It's my duty to remind you what you never were.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
While you and your kin still utilise every day what your forefathers paid for. In blood.

I take it you were born in the NHS, and I also surmise that since 1947 your whole family and the reason it is still a family, was based on that same provision of social service?

I also assume because of your politics, you have never once, ever acknowledged it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Luckily, I am here to extract a toll from you and every other no-mark here. It's my duty to remind you what you never were.

Holy fucking bloated dicktionary batman, wood you shut the fuck up already

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the kind of user that would discourage a donation, or a sign up even ... one look from any newb, the ensuing mega eyeroll and sayonara

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could post a pic of a turd and the guy would make 3 - 1 paragraph post about it lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You could post a pic of a turd and the guy would make 3 - 1 paragraph post about it lololol

yes
and than another 17 consecutive dizzying posts, bouncing from comment to comment like some kind of demented humming bird

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You must be talking about FairyAnne. 3, back to back, none of them worth a read.
Not sure who you are referring to.. but we are talking about BLANDscape :)
Ahhh I see.
To tell the truth, it took me a while to suss him out and get used to his scrollbombs. But I kinda like his politics and personally enjoy reading him now and then.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You must be talking about FairyAnne. 3, back to back, none of them worth a read.
Ahhh I see.
To tell the truth, it took me a while to suss him out and get used to his scrollbombs. But I kinda like his politics and personally enjoy reading him now and then.
Are you a FatherFucker?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahhh I see.

Of course you do Peaches, he's a dumb fuck libtard like you.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is @Blurt sniffing man penises? Isn't that just sick?
Didn't daddy saided that this is VERBOTEN????

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt was so close to his mommy that when he grew up he literally wanted to be her....

Just be glad you haven't seen the pics of him dressed in his saucy Playboy bunny outfit!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Ahhh I see.
Are you a FatherFucker?

FOAD with yer random dumbassery.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhh I see.
Are you a FatherFucker?

FOAD with yer random dumbassery.
Levon. Another cock sniffer with money problems. Gtfo

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is @Mr. Whipple stomach. Disgusting

ggtzpnh1txs71.jpg